⚽ Football | FIFA World Cup Qualifying - Taiwan Advances (without Emilio Estevez)

I mean, are you pointing out something there?

Pointing out Taiwan’s biggest fan. Goes to every game.

There are no Chen Po-liang, Yaki Yen, Onur Dogan, Emilio Estevez Tsai, Will Donkin, Tim Chow nor Chen Hao-wei.

The most senior player is Wu Chun-ching (no 11). While attacking moves mainly done by Wang Chien-ming (16) or Ange Koume (10).

Didn’t know Gary White was back, that guy gets around.

First home game of group qualifying will be on November 21st against Malaysia in TAIPEI! If we’re going to qualify for the next round this one is a must win!

Main (West) stand 400
Secondary (North, East) 200
Away (South) 200.

I don’t get it. I thought they couldn’t get anyone to go to their last game. But they are charging for this one?

They should give free tickets to schools and fill the place.

Taipei is different than Kaohsiung. People more consumptive here in Bei city.
I would expect 5-10K people.
Last Malaysia home match in Taipei back in 2011 attracted 15+K.

With the other teams in the group, Oman, Malaysia and Kyrgyzstan, with a bit of luck, CT could be finish either top, bottom or anywhere in between of the group.

Well, yeah, that’s how it usually goes… :laughing:

If there are big fishes like Japan, South Korea, Iran, Saudi Arabia or even second fiddles like Qatar, Uzbekistan, North Korea, Iraq, UAE, Kuwait, you know that they are gonna finish first.

Oman, Bahrain, Thailand, Vietnam, Indonesia, Philippines, India, Malaysia could with various rate of luck/effort could be beaten.

Sure, was just messing with you there

I look forward to Chinese Taipei adopting its traditional 8-1-1 formation.

That is eight strikers, right?

That’ll be the day.

Will you be able to buy tickets at the gate tonight?

Yes.

1 Like