⚽ Football | UEFA Champions League

Who will Win UEFA Champions League 2015

Barcelona VS Juventus

Barca, should be a good game.

Once again, Barça delivers. And now it’s the only team that won every possible competition twice.

Mbappe is now Paris’ top goalscorer of all time at 24, the same age Messi was when he became the same for Barcelona. Legends of the sport.

https://twitter.com/brfootball/status/1632136265263980548

So the French club couldn’t quite cut the mustard today vs the Germans.

Bayern hasn’t really been that good this year. Maybe it’s the competition in Ligue 1 that is not good enough to make PSG ready for the big game?

1 Like

Well written piece.

First team in each quarterfinal plays 1st leg at home. Exception is QF2, which is reversed to Benfica vs Internazionale cos AC Milan are domestic champions (per UEFA regulations).

Meaning one of Milan, Internazionale, Benfica or Napoli will 100% be in the final.

My dream final is Chelsea vs Napoli.

1 Like

1 Like

City vs Chelsea
Napoli vs Inter

1 Like

Weren’t the exact dates of the semifinal fixtures already known in seasons past after a draw (given that the path to the final is already known). Wonder why the UEFA delay in assigning the precise dates of the semifinal fixtures.

Might be cos the semifinal potentially involves teams from the same city (Milan). Not that often we get an intracity matchup in the semifinal.

UEFA wans to be doubly sure there’s no repeat of last season’s fracas in Saint Denis. They don’t want crowd trouble. Hence the need for more logistical resources at their disposal.

I wouldn’t bet on that happening. Pep will bugger it up somehow, and Chelsea are a disaster zone.

1 Like

I think he will lose the final with Napoli.

1 Like

It would be awesome if Napoli win the champs league. So many incredible players.

And also Tanguy Ndombele. :joy:

1 Like

Goals from World Cup winners Lautaro Martinez of Internazionale (erstwhile Champions of Italy, beat their city and arch rivals Milan) and Julian Alvarez of City (whose team put 5 past Madrid on aggregate) put their respective teams on collision course. Istanbul (beautiful city) will crown the Champion of Europe.

Sabrage swords at the ready.

1 Like