For all of you Play station Gamers out there!

There was a Sony Play station demo truck at Shin Kong Mitsukoshi in Taichung yesterday. They had a demo for a new game made by Sony called “TT, Tourist Trophy”.

It’s essentially all of Gran Turismo 4, but instead of cars, it’s motorcycles. I gave it a go and it was pretty darn good. It’s made by the Sony people that made Gran Turismo so they managed to make it as best of a riding simulator as possible.

It will be released on January 26th (this Thursday). I asked about the English version and I was told that it won’t be available in Taiwan. Only the Chinese version will be sold since Sony is marketing the game here, it will have it’s version in Chinese.

Hope this can make some of you with big bike fever happy until you get an actual bike.

Cheers

it’s not all of GT4… it’s missing HEAPS… i’ve got it… and while it’s good for what it is… it needs a heap more content and more customization options…

nor can i get as good lap times as in GT4…

[quote=“x08”]it’s not all of GT4… it’s missing HEAPS… I’ve got it… and while it’s good for what it is… it needs a heap more content and more customization options…

nor can I get as good lap times as in GT4…[/quote]

game definitely lacks customization options, however if you put it in professional mode, the riding is pretty technical and requires lots of practice. i near beat it in beginner mode. after activating professional mode[front and rear brakes are separate and you can definitely overpower the rear on the higher hp bikes] i’m struggling to relearn how to ride my garage - its been raining for the last couple days(in the real world) so i’m in the process of golding the licenses in pro-mode right now

the reason for lap times being down is cuz…cars have four wheels and can take corners at much higher speeds(the bikes) …i like that I can take the bikes to tsukuba and run them as hard as i want

tz125 is my fave…can’t manage to beat the tz250 race though… :frowning:

oh, i know the reasons behind the lower lap times… don’t get me wrong there… it just means that i can’t use TT for my other forum’s GT4 comps…

yes, the TZ125 is awesome… and on most tracks it will leave the bigger bikes for dead…

dunno how to change it to professional mode though…

still… despite the lack of content… the little details are all there… the tach moving if you have the ‘cockpit’ view… the visible twisting of the wrist when you use the throttle… etc.