For anyone needing assistance with mental health

For anyone needing a therapist then go to this clinic. They use a combination of medicine and therapy. Dr appointment and meds are on NHI. The therapist - who is excellent in my opinion - costs NT1200, payable before the next appointment.

I hope this helps someone!

Therapist doesn’t push medicines?

And how is their English?

Therapist doesn’t push medicines. However, he consults with the doctor on the sessions and the doc may suggest meds but that’s not always the case. If you don’t need them then you don’t need them.

The therapist is fluent in English. I’d guess he’s lived abroad. Zero issues with communication. Actually, his English is the best in the clinic.

Does he take nhi? I used to go to this one near sun yat sen mrt station, they do nhi and they don’t try to push drugs on you, but can prescribe them if necessary. They also speak English

Yes they take NHI. Most psych clinics I’ve visited in Taiwan don’t offer therapy and the doctor is too busy. It’s not their fault, just the way it is. The place I listed - as I mentioned - does both. The main doctor is flexible with medication. The therapist - at least from my experience - is actually interested in his patients. I attended The Center before, and while I know it’s great for some, it wasn’t for me.

So 1200nt is with nhi or without?

I went to the center but honestly I don’t feel any improvement at all, it feels like we just go in circles.

It’s definitely 1200nt with nhi but I don’t know about without it.

That’s a lot of money with nhi. Usually they charge based on levels and 1200nt is higher than medical center charge (which starts around 700)

Meds will F you up more.