For Sale: 65" 4K Interative Display with mobile stand

Hikvision 65" Interactive Display for sale exclusively for Forumosans!

• Includes mobile stand
  • High-end model with 4K camera and mic array
  • Supports Google Play Store
    -Supports AirPlay and wireless casting app.

This was a testing sample that was dealt before my company was established. Used for about 3 days for testing purposes. Has to be a cash deal and you have to arrange pick up. market price for these are $2,000+ but I need room for other samples.

Pick up: Xinyi District, Taipei
Price: NT 35,000.

Specs: DS-D5B65RB/D - Pro Series - Hikvision

1 Like

Does it come with original receipts and warranty?

I have the commercial invoice and import documents but this is not in sale in Taiwan so there wouldn’t be anywhere to claim the warranty without shipping it abroad. Like I mentioned in the post, this was a testing sample. I cannot sell this through my company either because this doesn’t have an NCC certification (Taiwan version of FCC) since it wasn’t meant to be sold in the Taiwan market.

Used electronics don’t value more than half of original retail price. In your case, the most you can get is $1000, equivalent to NTD 32000 (assuming your claim of original retail price $2000 is legit)

Hikvision DS-D5B65RB/B 65-inch 4K Interactive Touch Screen Display Monitor W/ Camera and Microphone array – Security Wholesalers

Price in Australia is over $3,000 USD, just the mobile stand alone is $500 USD. The shipping was 25,000 NTD. People who know what this is know that 35,000 NTD is a steal.

So it breaks, it’s going to cost 25,000NTD to ship it back for repair? :dizzy_face:

No, we shipped it in a wooden crate that made everything heavier but safer. You wouldn’t have to ship the metal stand either.

1 Like

This is a steal deal. Especially from such a good vendor. I have had one (43”) from a crappy one. Still miss it even with the issues. Man, I wish I had the bucks lying around for this……… my server setup needs some love and upgrades. One wishes to glaze over and touch rather than use keys once in a while……
Buddy, if ye have such stuff lying around, do consider me if ye are considering a giveaway. I host a number of projects ( legally legal) for one and the world.
Anyway cheers to you and one buying over…

1 Like