For the curious: my cozy rooftop apartment

wheres the location? must be somewhere good for that price…

Right smack-dab in the middle of town. . . .

Are you serious? You’re either new to TW, didn’t search 591, or trolling (why no bedsheets?).
In my mind, it’s a shithole, especially at 15K.

Out of pity & curiosity, I skimmed 591 for 10-15K. I prefer higher floors & a view, so:

rent.591.com.tw/rent-detail-2685846.html 14/16F, 17K (stone bath, balcony, gym, pool) Damn.
My favorite, but lacks a window in the main room.

Some others:
rent.591.com.tw/rent-detail-2701327.html: 11/12F, 12K (great view, ok floor)

rent.591.com.tw/rent-detail-2699331.html: 7/7F, 12.5K (ok view & shower)

rent.591.com.tw/rent-detail-2652170.html: 13/13F, 15K (no pics, but new building, gym)

No views, but nicer new interiors:
rent.591.com.tw/rent-detail-2687086.html: 5/5F, 14K (all expenses except power)
rent.591.com.tw/rent-detail-2684236.html: 10/12F, 15K (nice wood & central MRT, but a loft)

Here’s a 7F rooftop (Da-an MRT, ok city view & balcony):
rent.591.com.tw/rent-detail-2695667.html - 14K (expenses incl)

One with a nice balcony & shower, near Sogo:
rent.591.com.tw/rent-detail-2699628.html: 8/8F, 15K (all expenses except power)

The last 2 are nicer than the one in your pic, very centrally located, & a bit cheaper.
So you’re getting ripped off. (Or trolling.) Good luck.

This nice apartment goes for NT 15,000 per month. The landlord is such a nice pal, he even included ADSL 8 MB Internet at this price. I was so happy about that.

But the nicest thing is that I can invite all the friends I want without feeling ashamed, isn’t that nice? It’s not a shithole, alright? It’s just not.

Well, in my own mind at least…[/quote]

Where is it located? and why don’t you move to a cheaper/better place? Really, 15,000 for that thing is overpriced even for Taipei.

This nice apartment goes for NT 15,000 per month. The landlord is such a nice pal, he even included ADSL 8 MB Internet at this price. I was so happy about that.

But the nicest thing is that I can invite all the friends I want without feeling ashamed, isn’t that nice? It’s not a shithole, alright? It’s just not.

Sorry, can you please post pics of the nice apartment you mention. I can only see pictures of a truly awful one . If this was posted as a joke , I sincerely apologise…excellent :thumbsup:

yea… i guess it must be a joke. i had a way better place for half that price in the past…

Bargain, it’s all about what you make of it right? Are you by any chance in the business of producing N-methyl-1phenylpropan-2-amine?

By the way, nice selection of monitors. :thumbsup:

Where is it located? and why don’t you move to a cheaper/better place? Really, 15,000 for that thing is overpriced even for Taipei.[/quote]

It has all the markings of a close to Shida night market dwelling. Let’s see if I am right.

And noticing from the links, the pretty apartments are “far” from Shida/MTC … say, 10 to 20 minute bus ride. :cactus:

So, is it 15k with utilities and Internet? My humble abode is quite similar, on top of an MRT station, and is 13k, but utilities and Internet are on me.