Foreign female raped by HIV positive man

It’s custom NOT to out the victim of a rape, especially when it’s by someone who is HIV positive.

HG[/quote]

Sorry, this is Taiwan we’re talking about. Not only will it be on the news, there will be live gurney-side updates by satellite from the casualty ward of the hospital in question. Experts will debate her blood type on prime-time talk shows and etc etc

Plus she is just a teenager, they are protecting her identity.

And it wouldn’t surprise me that if she is tested +ve she’ll be deported.

The scumbag who did this would be killed on release if it was my daughter.

[quote=“European”]And it wouldn’t surprise me that if she is tested +ve she’ll be deported.

The scumbag who did this would be killed on release if it was my daughter.[/quote]

Foreign Diplomats and their dependents don’t get deported.

[quote=“European”]And it wouldn’t surprise me that if she is tested +ve she’ll be deported.

The scumbag who did this would be killed on release if it was my daughter.[/quote]

Wouldn’t surprise me either. After all, when I worked in the diplomatic quarter (where all the countries that recognize the ROC have their embassies), I remember an African student from an allied country of Taiwan being kicked out of her scholarship program and then deported from Taiwan for testing HIV positive. Considering she was from a very poor country with little medical offerings, this deportation was quite literally a death sentence.

Then again, I think the government passed a bill that stipulates if you can prove you caught the STD from a ROC national, you can stay in the country. In this case, I think the victim would be allowed to stay.

As for the attacker, castration, removal of arms, legs, and eyeballs would still be too merciful. Seven years is a joke. With all the time added together from all the charges, how much time will he serve?

Indeed. In addition, just to be even safer, he ought to have his goddamned teeth busted out of his mouth so that he cannot bite anyone.

[quote=“Truant”]
I agree with the castration call.[/quote]

Truant, that’s being a bit harsh. Where is the respect for his Rights?

Therefore…

I suggest that his balls get nailed to the wall of a wood shack and he is given a rusty razor…then set the shack on fire.

I am a firm believer in the freedom of choice.

No, no, being drawn and quartered gives his balls FOUR choices of horse to follow. Much fairer. :smiling_imp: