Foreign Teacher at Tamkang Uni beats helpless dog

Slow news day?

[quote=“mr_boogie”]what about the owners who care less about their dogs and just let them roam around the area… my cute little westie was already sexually harrassed a dozen of times while I walk her, and sometimes I need to take some panphlet with me to make all those unneutered hunks go away from my pristine girl. I’m still waiting to see if she has been neutered or not, so I don’t know if any of them jumps on to her what will happen. I don’t want to have puppies (unless of course I find another westie).

And for that matter… how many of you were already scolded by the local populace because you are petting their dogs?[/quote]

sexual harassment by down and out dogs? Damn that is disgusting don’t they know to keep their dick in their pants? absolutely horrible behaviour ugh disgusting :ponder:
it’s unbelievable in modern society that dogs are still trying to mate with each other ugh no no no
:no-no: :no-no: :no-no:

well at least they are only local dogs trying to do that next we will have pedigree imports committing lewd behaviour on the streets :no-no: It has got to be stopped in the bud now :blah: