Forgot to Change Address on APRC within 15 days

Hi there,

I moved house last year and have been told by friends that I needed to update the address on my APRC. Has anyone been in this situation before ? Is there a fine to pay or should I just hold off until I sign a new rental contract and then get my APRC address changed?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Stevie

I went past the 15 days, more like 2months. Then I went in with a new rental contract my landlord created for it. Fine averted.

1 Like

Sorry to bring up an old thread. I changed address a week ago, my employer is also renewing my ARC in 2 weeks.

Do I still need to notify somebody within 15 days? or is it already done for me with my new ARC? (My employer took note of my new address for the form)

If your employer says they’ll handle it, I say don’t worry. :grin:
IME as long as you’re nice then the NIA workers are nice as well. A friend has lost the ARC pickup receipt every time they’ve renewed and never had issues, last time I moved I forgot to change address until almost 2 months later and they said “We’ll act like you just moved in so you don’t have to pay the fine, but don’t do this again”. Not something to rely on of course but I wouldn’t be too worried about stuff like this.

2 Likes

This:

In fact, in my experience, this can be applied to any organisation in Taiwan.