Formosa Today podcast - Short recaps of the day's news

Good afternoon Forumosans,

Today’s news update is live!

If you want to listen to us on your favorite app, you may need to wait until they update their feeds, as they don’t always do so immediately. Otherwise, you can listen on our Buzzsprout.

Google Podcasts:

Apple Podcasts:

See you all tomorrow!

2 Likes

Just want to say you’re making really good summaries of the day—really effective use of smart short form podcasting.

Thanks for posting these things!

Guy

2 Likes

Good summaries, indeed!
Perhaps you could post the link to the player here directly, so we wouldn’t need to leave Forumosa to listen to it :2cents:
Today’s link, for example: https://www.buzzsprout.com/1796792/8711776-2021-06-16-adiz-incursion

https://www.buzzsprout.com/1796792/8711776-2021-06-16-adiz-incursion

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback.

We would love a review on your podcast app of choice!

1 Like

Thanks for the tip. We will add this tomorrow.

1 Like

I’m just following your link on forumosa.

Works fine! :slightly_smiling_face:

Guy

1 Like

Today’s news update is live!

If you want to listen to us on your favorite app, you may need to wait until they update their feeds, as they don’t always do so immediately. Otherwise, you can listen on our Buzzsprout.

Google Podcasts:

Apple Podcasts:

2 Likes

Today’s news update is live! A little shorter than usual, but it hasn’t been a big news day.

Google Podcasts:

Apple Podcasts:

4 Likes

These news recaps are great. Please keep doing them.

2 Likes

Today’s news update is live! A little change in format today, hope that’s okay!

Google Podcasts:

Apple Podcasts:

4 Likes

Today’s news update is live! A lot of interesting news today!

Google Podcasts:

Apple Podcasts:

Just listened. Good job. Where are you from? I think the UK, but I wouldn’t know where in the UK.

I also feel like you could be from South Africa.

Put me out of my misery.

The UK correct, somewhere in the West Midlands. I don’t have the accent though.

Now I am intrigued. We could have been neighbours.

I know my west midland accents. I’ve lost mine, too.

2 Likes

Today’s news update is live! A longer episode today, a lot of news to get through!

Google Podcasts:

Apple Podcasts:

4 Likes

Today’s news update is live - K-Pop COVID Donation.

Google Podcasts:

Apple Podcasts:

3 Likes

Today’s news update is live - Relief for Foreigners.

Google Podcasts:

Apple Podcasts:

1 Like

Today’s news update is live - PCR Price Disparity.

Google Podcasts:

Apple Podcasts:

1 Like