Forum member produced Music Videos and Media

Yes, I’ve never been to this studio but I’ve seen these videos. Really amazing sounds. The first video in your message, I’ve played with several of those players. I’m a drummer and used to share the stage with a couple of these guys. Really a beautiful recording. That Andy Baker does a great job. I’ve never met him.

I have a caveman setup for both audio and video. I’m (poorly) self funded. It’s a hobby.

1 Like

You guys Elephant Gym fans? Those guys are now huge worldwide within the math rock community.

Yes they’re huge now and a great band with incredible talent. Unfortunately most people I know refuse to listen to music without emphasis on vocals…

My favorites are probably Finger and Midway!

1 Like

Never heard of them before today…not bad!

1 Like

Here is the latest audio and video recording I completed. Recorded this last year. Just got around to finishing the mix. Really a great band here in Taipei

I like it. Could add to my playlist.

2 Likes

Here is the YouTube version. Same mix as the FB

1 Like

I really like it (even if I didn’t understand the Chinese part of the lyrics).
Great sound, good voice and nice rhythm!
There’s a little delay between the audio and video (quite noticeable at 2:17), but it doesn’t compromise much of the production.
Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Here’s a new one. It’s a cover tune so I won’t put on Youtube because someone else will get paid for my efforts. This will only appear on FB. Simply click the link. You don’t need to be signed in to see the video.

https://fb.watch/7ahxjHzb45/

You are just putting money in different hands… :joy:

1 Like

But the FB video will play without having to wait on an ad like YouTube.

Sometimes. But sometimes the ad jumps in the middle of the video, which is worst.
Anyway, no matter where you host it, someone will make money on that. At least, on YouTube, you know it’s the one who owns the rights to the song. :2cents:

1 Like

Made a recording of my daughter’s piano school recital. There are 14 or 15 performers. All really impressive kids.

Nothing here…

When I click it the video plays. It doesn’t work for you?

It doesn’t even show a video, only the black picture I shared

At the bottom of the sqaure it says watch on FB. I click that and it goes to the video.

When I put on YouTube I’ll post that link as well

1 Like