Forumosa Curry Night Videos

We had a great night last night, and here’s the proof! :slight_smile:

I think I look strikingly handsome.

I’ve heard others say the same thing; that is, that you think you look strikingly handsome.

Yes, you do look like someone struck you. :wink:

Jimi you look dashing!! And with Kage, you made my day :laughing:

Thank you Maoman, nice memories, now how do we download them???

You can see in all the vids I’m obviously planning my next hit…

Looks like a good time. Next time you should let me know. Perhaps I’m not following things closely enough.

Even though we’ve never met IRL I’m fairly confident I know who you were in the vids. That personality shines through! :smiley: :bow:

Edit: Thanks, Maoman for uploading these for those unfortunate souls (such as I) who couldn’t be there. :thumbsup:

Have you visited f.com in the last two months? :smiley:

Nice vids.
That food looks friggin’ delicious.
I rather regret not going.

OK, after having seen the videos I admit to wishing I had been there! jp, you is one baldy baldy bastard. :smiley: Who was that saying ‘I bet those 40 curry places in your town aren’t this good?’ That was bloody good! I think it is great that I play some (annoying) part in your lives. Gawd bless the internet.

Looks like a good time. I blame all of you for my absence - if you all had volunteered to help with packing and moving, I could have come. Bastards. :raspberry:

Yes! Next time, please start a thread if you are going to have a curry night. Maybe some of us would like to join you. :neutral:

Would Jimi be the bloke talking to Kage and giving the finger in the second video?

I thought I’d have recognized more of the others, but apart from Kage, Lupillus and Taffy, and Divea whose identity is self-evident, I’ve hardly any idea who’s who. So let me make a few guesses:

Is Fee the chap sitting next to Lupillus in the first video?

Is it Rotalsnart sitting opposite to him and next to Kage?

Is Tempo Gain the bearded fellow in a white shirt?

Is Funk the one who’s head is brushing the ceiling while he talks to Kage a couple of feet below him in Elektronisk’s place?

Zender

[quote=“Omniloquacious”]Would Jimi be the bloke talking to Kage and giving the finger in the second video?

I thought I’d have recognized more of the others, but apart from Kage, Lupillus and Taffy, and Divea whose identity is self-evident, I’ve hardly any idea who’s who. So let me make a few guesses:

Is Fee the chap sitting next to Lupillus in the first video?

Is it Rotalsnart sitting opposite to him and next to Kage?

Is Tempo Gain the bearded fellow in a white shirt?

Is Funk the one who’s head is brushing the ceiling while he talks to Kage a couple of feet below him in Elektronisk’s place?[/quote]

Maoman is the guy holding the camera :smiley:

I’m the Indian lass wearing blue.

Actually, I’m the guy that apparently looks like Jason Statham… according to too many people.

I’m the one who’s not there.

Would Jimi be the bloke talking to Kage and giving the finger in the second video? :thumbsup:

Is it Rotalsnart sitting opposite to him and next to Kage? :thumbsdown:

Is Tempo Gain the bearded fellow in a white shirt? :thumbsdown:

Is Funk the one who’s head is brushing the ceiling while he talks to Kage a couple of feet below him in Elektronisk’s place? :thumbsdown:

Just came across the forumosa videos on youtube

Does anybody recognise themselves?

3 Likes