Forumosa Events Calendar-Birthdays

Hi all,

I’ve run this idea by Maoman and it’s cool with him.

I now have access to the calendar so I would like to put posters’ birthdays in it. If you want, send me your birthday (year optional :wink: ) and if you want, a brief write up or description about yourself. If you want. Or what you want for your birthday.

Edit: You can PM your info to me. And it’s all voluntary.

Best regards,

My birthday was already on March 29th, but you can send me flowers, presents and red envelopes any time you want. Thank you. :sunglasses:

Nov 2

I’m a scorpio.

Everything about us true…ten times over. :smiling_imp:

only 11 more shopping weeks till june 3rd … i think my present is coming early though - he should be born sometime this week … :sunglasses:

My son was born on April 17 last year :slight_smile:

August 29, 1964. Virgo. Dragon. All I want for bday is a little more common sense. :smiley:

June 14th. Gemini. Cripes, that ain’t all that far away.

May 7th. Taurus. A big badass bull.

Taurus. That’s all ya gettin from me.

grrr…now i KNOW we need to have a beer together…could be fun. :slight_smile:

An Aries and a Monkey. Headstrong and cunning. :sunglasses:

You know you only need 20 people to have a 50% chance of 2 people having the same birthday?

My brother’s birthday is nov 2nd by the way.

Aug. 22nd. 1986. silly and immature. :smiling_imp:

March 1st, 1968 (Ah, the sixties! Drainpipe diapers - man, those were good times)

I’m a Pisces and a Monkey.

I would have guessed that truant was a Taurus, just because he reminds me of a Taurean friend.

914, is your birthday September 14th? Or September 1914 perhaps?

Most of my wierdest but closest friends have their birthdays around January 15 - 17th, as does Muhammad Ali, someone I admire the most. Wierd. If you have a birthday around that time, we should have a beer … wierdo. :wink:

After last trivia night I’m not doubting you here Miltownkid
[color=blue]*[/color]
, but how does the math work there? How do you come up with this answer?

[color=blue]*At the C&L triva night, a question was asked that required the name of mathematical theorem. By the time the rest of us had just started trying to think of the name, Miltownkid had already written the actual formula itself down on the answer sheet![/color]

It’s 23 people apparently (I actually thought it was 27 :blush:)

Here you go, Hobbes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_paradox

[quote=“daasgrrl”]It’s 23 people apparently (I actually thought it was 27 :blush:)

Here you go, Hobbes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthday_paradox[/quote]
I remember the math, but forgot the number :P. An old middle school teacher had me figure that one out.

And apparently Da Vinci’s birthday is on the same day as the deadline of US taxes. Is there no end to the mysteries?

My physics teacher used to tell us that we celebrate December 25 each year in honour of Isaac Newton’s birthday :slight_smile:

My brother and Dragonbones share the same 29 August b-day.

My physics teacher used to tell us that we celebrate December 25 each year in honour of Isaac Newton’s birthday :slight_smile:[/quote]

Heh, that’s my birthday, actually. Dirty Monkey Capricorn here.