Forumosa Happy Hour at Carnegie's Thursday Sept. 10

Vanessa will be there tonight, and already she’s asking me what wives will be there. So guys, bring your ladies, ok?

This is V’s last Happy Hour for a while, because the baby will most likely be making an appearance within the next month, so she wants to get in as many tequila shots as she can tonight.

Joke! It’s a joke! Yeesh…

Hope so… sat in the HK departure lounge as I type… hope to be there about 10! :pray:

I had a really good time last night. Nice to have some drinks and meet the regular posters in real life and have some drinks. :slight_smile:

Yeah. Was a blast. Lucky I didn’t get killed asking people for their “stamps” at the door. :smiley:

We had fun. Nice putting a few more faces to usernames and catching up with everyone else.

I saw you and I knew it was you but there was this crazy guy at the door asking for my stamp. Of course I am not a normal typical pleb, so I asked the chief to take him out. Unfortunately, you were gone by then and obviously deterred by the muscles on the chief. Next time though. I did see the wedding band as it matched you red “shirt”, didn’t it? :wink: That and you got your hair cut.

So the chief got a date, at least.

If I were a lesbian, I’d definitely propose the Chief. :heart:

I saw you and I knew it was you but there was this crazy guy at the door asking for my stamp. Of course I am not a normal typical pleb, so I asked the chief to take him out. Unfortunately, you were gone by then and obviously deterred by the muscles on the chief. Next time though. I did see the wedding band as it matched you red “shirt”, didn’t it? :wink: That and you got your hair cut.[/quote]

Be careful of that guy asking for stamps. He’s dangerous to be around. :smiley: