Forumosa Happy Hour at Carnegie's Thursday Sept. 10

September’s Forumosa Happy Hour is at Carnegie’s (100 Anhe Road, Section 2, Taipei). :slight_smile: Standard drinks and bottled beers for $100NT, and this time we’ll be joining forces with Taipei Tech Club, so if you’re having trouble formatting a hard drive, or you need to ask some really geeky tech questions, this is the Happy Hour for you!

We’ll be starting things off at 8:00 pm! Come on out for a great evening! :sunglasses:

Well, if nobody’s going to post a reply, I will. The wife and I will attend.
And I ferkin hate Carnegie’s.

I missed the free beer one, so I’ll try double-hard to make this one.

I’ll go too. It’ll be my first HH and I’m looking forward to meeting everyone.

Not all that bad Carnegies… they showed the Australia Springboks Ruby game on their small projector there tongiht. :smiley:

[quote=“Maoman”]so if you’re having trouble formatting a hard drive, or you need to ask some really geeky tech questions, this is the Happy Hour for you![/quote]I could have done that anyway. I’m also good at space, if you remind me to bring my reference materials

How about get a job in the Taiwan tech industry? :stuck_out_tongue: I would be down for that!

How about get a job in the Taiwan tech industry? :stuck_out_tongue: I would be down for that![/quote]
That would be the Oriented happy hour. Do they still have those?

How about get a job in the Taiwan tech industry? :stuck_out_tongue: I would be down for that![/quote]
Would be a downgrade in salary if you’re already teaching English though. :wink:

Oh yeah and i’m totally in for this.

Bring your air guitar and Michael Jackson white glove!

I am still waiting for the next Forumosa party on a weekend…

I’d really like to come but I’ll be working that evening. Does everyone usually stay out pretty late?

It’ll still be going strong at 10. By 11, some people will have taken off already, but not that many. Anyway, I’ll be there, and I’d be happy to introduce you around, and tell you who to stay clear of.
(cough irishstu sandman cough)

Hmm wont be in the country for this one…but most likely the Oct event :wink:

I was there for the last, but since we didnt know anyone we just sat outside by the corner nearest the main door and had a pint with the Hawaiian pizza on offer :smiley:

[quote=“jimipresley”]Well, if nobody’s going to post a reply, I will. The wife and I will attend.
And I ferkin hate Carnegie’s.[/quote]

You still planning on going, Jethro?

Yeah, I’ll drag my broken body over there early in the vain hope that Mr Maoman buys me a double Scotch. Hope to see you there, Master Chief.

Well, I may just have to pop in and say hi.

PM me with your number
(I can GET PMs at work, I just can’t SEND PMs at work)

Bump

Looks like I’ll be there but not until10ish.