Forumosa insults my country!

Has anyone else noticed that the “Zealand” in “New Zealand” shows as a spelling mistake when you are writing a post? The spellchecker must have been designed by some Kiwi-hating marsupial! No, wait on, I’m getting paranoid - no Australian would be smart enough to do that. Still, it’s a bloody insult. Countries have gone to war for less.

It’s enough to drive a man to drink.

[quote=“almas john”]Has anyone else noticed that the “Zealand” in “New Zealand” shows as a spelling mistake when you are writing a post? The spellchecker must have been designed by some Kiwi-hating marsupial! No, wait on, I’m getting paranoid - no Australian would be smart enough to do that. Still, it’s a bloody insult. Countries have gone to war for less.

It’s enough to drive a man to drink.[/quote]There isn’t a Forumosa spellchecker at the moment, is there? Are you sure it’s not just the default one in Firefox that’s doing what you describe? The Firefox one marks “Zealand” as a spelling mistake for me, anyway.

Don’t you mean the Firefox spell checker?

:noway: Yep, I’m firefoxing it. Sold down the river by a fellow mammal!!!

Hey, almas, relax, I’m sure they’ll get around to inputting all the insiginificant little piss pot countries eventually.

HG

HGC said: [quote]Hey, almas, relax, I’m sure they’ll get around to inputting all the insignificant little piss pot countries eventually.

HG[/quote]

Ha! Next time you’re in a supermarket and perusing the dairy products, have a look at where they come from, then come back and tell me N.Z. is insignificant.

Yeah, an N.Z. dairy products bitch slap :smiling_imp:

nz is denmark? i mean, they’re both small pisspot little places, but come on, they’re in opposite hemispheres.

and I’m still puzzled how you make dairy products from sheep and wool.

As long as we’re on the subject, I want to report that BFM has called me a Croation on more than one occasion. What’s up with that? I want him suspended!

[quote=“almas john”]Ha! Next time you’re in a supermarket and perusing the dairy products, have a look at where they come from, then come back and tell me N.Z. is insignificant.

Yeah, an N.Z. dairy products bitch slap :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Is King Island the North or South island? I always forget. I mean it’s south to us, but I just can’t recall what it is to your people.

Geez, BFM, you’re screwed, or should I say Balkanised. You’ll be little tufts of fluff before you can say Snrebrcini . . Srebrinch . . . Split!

HG

[quote=“tash”]As long as we’re on the subject, I want to report that BFM has called me a Croation on more than one occasion. What’s up with that? I want him suspended![/quote]Sounds fair to me.

Isn’t that kind of like how “Kosovo” is pronounced “Kosova”?

And then there’s the Roanoake Colony which disappeared from Virginia, leaving behind only the cryptic message “Croatoan.”