Forumosa poster base too narrow?

[quote=“Tigerman”]Do you really think you have posted anything, regardless of how nonsensical it might be, that hasn’t been posted before here?[/quote]If you feed guinea pigs a steady diet of cheapo Indiana ditch weed marijuana and try smoking their poop, while it may look and smell like primo hash, it will only make your eyes red and your throat sore. Nothing more.

hows that one? :sunglasses:

I used to think yours was a Tasmanian Tiger (Thylacine). Its a Pitbull?

I just noticed your avatar has writing at the bottom and its not nearly so offensive now if you connect the writing and picture. (Just hard to see) I could almost agree with the writing after a few beers. :slight_smile:

Hope posting goes okay, I’ve been checking other expact sites and Forumosa is as good as it gets in the vague boundary between flaming and bored to slumber.

Good thing to remember is that posting is really not a very serious business and the consequences of getting it very right or very wrong impact almost entirely on the poster themselves with very little ripple effect into the wider community here. (IMHO to date)

No HH attendance?

Damn! I was hoping to get a guinness out of that guy. :rainbow:

Yes indeed, an American Pit Bull Terrier, to be exact.

See how he’s smiling? :slight_smile:

I think I’ve read a few similar threads recently.

FIFY

3 Likes

I need to worry about my memory then.

1 Like

In any case, I’ll be interested to see what are the statistics nowadays.
Is there anyway we can check it by ourselves, or do we need to ask @GooseEgg?

Yes it is too narrow. The poster base is like 95% middle-aged white men from either America, Canada, or England. No wonder it’s so pro-Trump.

4 Likes

I think we actually managed to establish with a demographics poll some time ago that it isn’t that the user base is predominantly right-leaning, it’s just that the conservative posters are also the most active.

We seriously need more women, though.

8 Likes

True. There are many Indians and Haitians in Taiwan. Why aren’t they on here?

2 Likes

Vulnerable minority groups are scared away by the horrid middle aged white male majority.

Ah I see. Got it :+1:

1 Like

Middle aged,
ah those were the days my friend !
I wish

5 Likes

If we just stopped being so horrid and scary we’d have a broader poster base. With nice people who aren’t white, male or middle aged.

3 Likes

That’s the spirit!

1 Like

The problem is I can’t tell which posters to be nice to.

2 Likes

Yeah those Canadians, always going on about how much they love Trump. : P

Guy

3 Likes

Where are all my Filipino brothers and sisters? :philippines::philippines::philippines:

It seems you have no option but to be nice to all!

Aren’t you scary too now?