Forumosa site issue on phone

Everything works fine on my iPhone using Safari, even the keyboard thing. (The keyboard comes up and then the typing area slides to the top half of the screen.)

Are you running the latest version of the web browser on the latest Android OS? Because the screenshots you took look like they’re from the early 2010’s.

Either that, or anything on Android looks like it’s from the early 2010’s to an iPhone user.

if one taps the editing bar, it comes up again. then need to tap the text area box.

one thing I have noticed for a year or 2 is that replying the text area disappears. need to scroll down to the end of the thread, but not too far into the related threads section, and the text area will pop up again. I dont mind personally, cause I can wiggle it up and down to work. but might be an issue for some.

Note. only trying to help, I truly dont give 2 shits because I can make it work. dont fix anything if it’s only me having issues, I am quite happy assuming my phones are buggered. but if it helps, i am happy to write out the details of any issues i see :slight_smile: no biggie either way…

1 Like

:green_apple: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

:innocent:

1 Like

If it’s intolerable you can access that at https://tw.forumosa.com/safe-mode. Some features may be unavailable

Same.

1 Like

here is anexample on my end.

I press reply to a post, text area is hidden

after touching the editing bar, text area shows, but no keye pad.

so I need to scroll down to the bottom reply button (between the last post and the related threads sections) and scroll up and down a couple times. The text area shows up again, and in this area I can click on it for the key pad to show up. this has been consistent for over a year.

like this. but half the time the cursor automatically goes 2 lines up (also for a year or 2). note the cursor line in text and the blue arrow. it is doing this right now actually. sometimes it makes it impossible to edit stuff because the correct location cannot be selected. also over many phone brands, but always firefox.

2 Likes

I’ve had all these issues for approximately a year now.

1 Like

ya. on firefox? android/iphone?

Firefox for Android.

iPhone Firefox is just a skinned Safari. Because Apple.

me too. wonder if other browsers have the same issue on android? I refuse to download and give more permissions than I need to haha.

PC works fine with firefox, chrome, bing, opera and safari (windows10) for me.

I’m on Android with Chrome.
The issues have only shown yesterday.

Just started for me too. I can’t see what I’mtyping
g right now because the text screen is under the keyboard. Ridiculous. I have Android.

1 Like

Try using the Test theme (instead of Classic, Darkmosa, etc,) I’m testing a change now. Let me know how it goes if you can

OK, I think we have a fix implemented. If anything seems amiss, please let us know here!

6 Likes

It’s working well for me now!

Thanks for the quick fix!

1 Like

So far working for me as well :slight_smile: Well done, and on a Sunday!

But the new and unread topics have disappeared.

1 Like

How’s that?

Back to normal, wizard!

Fast work

2 Likes

The text box for typing has gotten annoyingly small, what gives?

Are you forumosing on your phone?

With a PC, the typing box seems—at least for me—unchanged.

Guy