Forumosa T-Shirts

Great job. I’ll see if I can run a copy off to bring tonight.

Notsu, I’d be proud to carry your name around on my back if it’s okay with you and I don’t care what it means…What does it mean?

I don’t think I can make HH tonight, but in the next week I should be able to squeeze out an hour or so to fine tune the design, based on any feedback provided from folks at HH to Ironman tonight. I’d like to figure out how to wrap text in Photoshop so the names can wrap around the island or something, instead of being in a solid block below the logo as in Lupillus’s mockups, or in columns as in this latest mockup of mine. Also, once a final design is chosen, the printer’s version will still need to be carefully redone at hi resolution, with the real list of names…

Here is a list of the top 200 posters, re-sorted alphabetically for convenience of double checking to ensure your name is on it before we print the shirts. I have removed names of banned posters who are not part of our offline socializing. Added to the list are non-top-200’s who ordered t-shirts already, plus some of the recently active posters whose names I know well enough to feel they should be added to the shirt, as they are currently active members of the community but simply haven’t stuck around long enough to make the 200 list. (E.g., I couldn’t exactly leave my GF or Fuzzy or Lupillus off the list, could I ? :noway: ) Sorry, but I don’t frequent all the threads, so if your name is not on the list and you wish to be included on the t-shirt, or if you want your name removed, be sure to PM me by this Saturday, July 16th. I imagine the actual list should be ordered by post count, most likely, rather than alphabetically, giving Tigerman and other old-timers their natural top roosts.

monkey
21p
Aboriginal girl
acearle
aceman
Alien
Alleycat
almas john
amos
AniSll
answerer
aprimo
AWOL
ax
bababa
banshette
Bassman
Battery9
belgian pie
Ben
Big Fluffy Matthew
Bismarck
bob
bob_honest
bobepine
braxtonhicks
brianlkennedy
Bu Lai En
bushibanned
butcher boy
cableguy
chainsmoker
Chewycorns
Chris
citizen k
Closet Queen
cmdjing
Cola
cranky laowai
daasgrrl
daltongang
Dangermouse
Danimal
david
dl7und
Dofu
Dog’s_Breakfast
Dragonbones
Durins Bane
Elegua
Erhu
Eric W. Lier
fee
Feiren
Flicka
flike
Flipper
Fortigurn
Fox
fred smith
Frost
funkymonkey
Fuzzy
gary
GongChangZhang
Goose Egg
Grasshopper
grayson
gus
Hartzell
havilina
headhonchoII
hexuan
Hobart
Hobbes
Honour
housecat
hsiadogah
Huang Guang Chen
hypermegaglobal
igorveni
ImaniOU
imyourbiggestfan
Incubus
iris
irishstu
ironlady
Ironman
Jack Burton
jdsmith
jeff
Jefferson
JeffG
Jinete Mortal
Jive Turkey
jlick
joesax
Josefus
Juba
KawasakiRider
Kea
keiththehessite
kelake
KenTaiwan98
Kick-Stand
LagerLout
lane119 (aka Cola)
Limey
LittleBuddhaTW
littleiron
Lizi1118
Loretta
ludahai
lupillus
Maoman
maowang
MaPoSquid
Mark Nagel
Matchstick_man
mesheel
MiakaW
miltownkid
missouffle
MJB
mofangongren
monkbucket
Mother Theresa
Mr He
Mucha Man
Namahottie
Neo
Notsu
Okami
Omniloquacious
OutofChaos
panda
pinesay
pjdrib
plasmatron
Poagao
porcelainprincess
puiwaihin
Quentin
QuietMountain
Quirky
rantheman
Rascal
rassie
rian
rice_t
Richardm
Roach
robert_storey
robi666
rooftop
salmon
Sam Vimes
sandman
Satellite TV
scchu
SCL
scooter
seeker4
Sharky
Shenme Niao
Shin-Gua
ShrimpCrackers
Sinister Tiddlywinks
Sir Donald Bradman
skeptic yank
ski
Slartibartfast
smerf
Southpaw
Spack
spook
Steeevieboy
sticks of fury
Stray Dog
SuchAFob
Surf
TainanCowboy
Tash
Taverncaptain
Tempo Gain
Tetsuo
the bear
The Big Babou
Tigerman
TNT
Toasty
Toe Save
Tomas
TomHill
TpeBob
Traveller
truant
twocs
twonavels
Vannyel
Vay
Vorkosigan
webdoctors
Whiskey Girl
wipt
wix
wolf_reinhold
Woodchild
Wookie
X3M
xp+10K
Xpet
xtrain_01
Yellow Cartman
yonglan
zeugmite

Again, a PM rather than posted reply will probably be more efficient, and I will then EDIT this list as we go. If you miss the Sat. deadline, don’t worry, go ahead and PM me and if we haven’t sent the files to the printer, we’ll still add you; otherwise we can add you for the next time we print tees.

[quote=“Ironman”]
Notsu,…What does it mean?[/quote]It means little piggy. Sorry Notsu, I blew your secret. :wink:

As in Kuldse Notsu? :laughing:

Can you add Tash and
[color=red]any other reasonably new poster who wants a T and orders it really soon. [/color]
Tash has ordered (met her last night, she is delightful and does indeed have “a fine backside” as promised in one of her posts as a retort to somebodies remark)

DB. I’ll pm you the details worked out last night in a meeting with a Maoman and Gooseegg. We can then get this wrapped up and get pics up of the 2 t’s chosen up and maybe admin can then run them on the front page of the site until the order book is closed. The cotton t was deemed of good quality.

Note that the price will remain 400nt and any profit will go to a worthy cause. The worthy cause being web site hosting fees of Forumosa.

[quote=“Ironman”]Here are some prices.

[quote]Bare cotton T Shirt. 110

1 color front print screen charge 450
2 color rear print screen charge 1600

Printing cost 25

30 piece run including amortising the
screen cost is 200nt each (203.3 actual)[/quote][/quote]

Ironman,

My HK supplier quoted me bare cotton T shirts (97% Cotton 3% Spandex/other) for around NT$96 for 300 minimum order. Am just waiting for the art work to confirm the pricing for the logo/artwork additions.

Sizes are Western, not Asian

[quote=“Yellow Cartman”][quote=“Ironman”]Here are some prices.

[quote]Bare cotton T Shirt. 110

1 color front print screen charge 450
2 color rear print screen charge 1600

Printing cost 25

30 piece run including amortising the
screen cost is 200nt each (203.3 actual)[/quote][/quote]

Ironman,

My HK supplier quoted me bare cotton T shirts (97% Cotton 3% Spandex/other) for around NT$96 for 300 minimum order. Am just waiting for the art work to confirm the pricing for the logo/artwork additions.

Sizes are Western, not Asian[/quote]

1. Okay, I’ll send the information throug to DB as discussed so he can get moving on the artwork.

2. Gooseegg sends any artwork and fonts to DB.

3. DB is kind enough to do the artwork and supplies to you/ your contact.

4. My only job will be to pay for them and then get reimbursed as admin sell the t’s

Note: My price is for runs of 20 to 30 at the moment in 2 designs with 2 color.

That means I pay out 40 x 200nt approx. 8,000nt plus any extra, say 10,000nt then wait to get funds back. Okay.

But, 300 x 96nt in one design. 30,000nt approx. You can fund that if you want. I’d rather buy a plasma tv.

Let me know.

Cool! I’m on the list. I’ll definitely buy one now :stuck_out_tongue:

How do I order? PM to Dragonbones? It’ll be medium to large size.

[quote=“Ironman”] Current update as follows. I think we could be close to lift off :slight_smile: Note: We will get pics up soon. Grey is with the names on back. Black is no bones in icecream.

Current orders. Specify Western sizes S,M,L, XL please.

Maoman x 3
Dragon Bones x 3= 2L & 1S
Mr He x 1
MJB x 1
Wookie x 1
Surf x 1
Ironman x 3 grey = 2L & 1S
Tigerman x 2
Rupert Pumpkin x 2
Jdsmith x 2
Goose Egg x 10 grey x 10 black Total 20
X3M x 2
Belgian Pie x 1
Irishtu x 1 XL
Frost x 1
Tash x 1
[/quote]

Ahem XL?? I’m a skinny little runt. Better change that to Medium (since you specified Western sizes). XL would be like a tent on me.

So I need to specify grey or black, or can I see how they look?

[u]For orders, make a post in this thread, including your desired style (grey with namelist, or black with No Bones logo), and size (Western). Do not PM Ironman or me to order, thanks! (Our inboxes have gotten too full)

For names missing from the list, post in this thread too, and I’ll update the list.

Stay tuned for an online final mockup of both versions (grey with name list; black without bones) within a few days, and then I assume everyone will need to resubmit their order to Ironman, specifying color (i.e., version) as well as size.

[quote=“bobepine”][quote=“Ironman”]
Notsu,…What does it mean?[/quote]It means little piggy. Sorry Notsu, I blew your secret. :wink:[/quote]

Hush-hush, or I will tell everyone you wear Hello Kitty boxers!

[quote=“Ironman”]Can you add Tash and
[color=red]any other reasonably new poster who wants a T and orders it really soon. [/color]
[/quote]

No problem. I expected a few newer or infrequently posting Forumosans to want in on it. The list has been updated, with more banned members removed, and a few folks who ordered t-shirts acc. to a post above added.

[quote=“Ironman”][quote=“Ironman”] Current update as follows. I think we could be close to lift off :slight_smile: Note: We will get pics up soon. Grey is with the names on back. Black is no bones in icecream.

Current orders. Specify Western sizes S,M,L, XL please.

Maoman x 3
Dragon Bones x 3= 2L & 1S
Mr He x 1
MJB x 1
Wookie x 1
Surf x 1
Ironman x 3 grey = 2L & 1S
Tigerman x 2
Rupert Pumpkin x 2
Jdsmith x 2
Goose Egg x 10 grey x 10 black Total 20
X3M x 2
Belgian Pie x 1
Irishtu x 1 XL
Frost x 1
Tash x 1
[/quote][/quote]

Make mine an XL and an M

Thanks!

My name should be in big flashing neon letters. And you spelt Nutso’s name wrong.

Standard Western size… Hmmm…
It’s too long time since I bought anything, so I don’t really remember.

Slim/thin, 178cm. Would that be M or L???
Please help.

[quote=“X3M”]Standard Western size… Hmmm…
It’s too long time since I bought anything, so I don’t really remember.

Slim/thin, 178cm. Would that be M or L???
Please help.[/quote]

If you like a snug to normal fit, I’m guessing an M for you. If you like a looser, baggy fit or want to allow room for shrinkage in warm or hot water washes, I’d go for the L.

Dragonbones is right on the money. That’s exactly what size I am, and, well… what DB says. :notworthy:

Thanks. L it will be.