Forumosa T-Shirts

Yes, that’s a good color for this; and pretty similar to the website color scheme.

Can you put on my back (T-shirt)?

My purpose in live?
“Becoming fertilizer”

you mean in life…right?

or after live … i’m not sure though :unamused:

Guess not. :wink:

So, do we have an ETA on these?

vote?

[Forumosa T-shirt Colours

Lupillus is going to do the photoshop job to take the pressure off Dragonbones who has a heavy workload.

Lupillus could you knock up some grey with the Maroon logo on front and Goose Egg’s avatar on back and mock up some names to go around the Island. Say see if 200 will fit and can be read at close range.

We will have to set a cut off date to get orders in. At the moment June 30th

Current orders. Specify Western sizes S,M,L, XL please.

Maoman x 3
Dragon Bones x 3= 2L & 1S
Mr He x 1
MJB x 1
Wookie x 1
Surf x 1
Ironman x 3 = 2L & 1S
Tigerman x 2
Rupert Pumpkin x 2
Jdsmith x 2
Goose Egg x 4
X3M x 2
Belgian Pie x 1

I am an XL and the DNS is a small. Thank you for your support.

Is this finalized? The reason is that I know a t-shirt manuf in case there’s a need for large orders. Manuf in HK/Shenzhen.

I’ve had work pressure YC. It sometimes interferes with Forumosan time so have not done anything else yet.

But, waiting on some prices now. Any idea on price from HK?

Here are some prices.

[quote]Bare cotton T Shirt. 110

1 color front print screen charge 450
2 color rear print screen charge 1600

Printing cost 25

30 piece run including amortising the
screen cost is 200nt each (203.3 actual)[/quote]

So, call it 200 and its a pretty cheap T. These came through a local contact in Chung Li and I have a sample print (not Forumosa) I will likely bring to HH

Suggest we have some sort of get together on this at the HH.

If everybody is happy with the price then I also suggest we bring it down to 200nt.

Cheap as in low price, or cheap as in low quality? I really don’t want to buy any more low quality, thin cotton tees that don’t last and stretch out of shape in no time. I’d rather pay double and get much higher quality!

Cheap as in low price, or cheap as in low quality? I really don’t want to buy any more low quality, thin cotton tees that don’t last and stretch out of shape in no time. I’d rather pay double and get much higher quality![/quote]
I agree. :uhhuh:

I don’t know what my [color=red]a [/color]was about. Sounds like an Italian talking.

I’ll bring a sample T tonight and you guys can have a look and decide.

Has Lupillus done the mockup? In case not, here are some pics to show you ideas for the back. The names could be done a different way, e.g., spiralled around the island, or in a continuous text stream rather than in columns, but I don’t have time to do more than this, this morning. Sorry for the lack of variety of models, but I don’t have many grey tees from behind, so even these two are my own conversions from another color…

1. Maroon logo on front:

2. Goose Egg’s logo on back (sans names, just as a starter)

3. replacing the black text, as it was too small:

4. the original logo instead

Now, any of those could be used as a starter, for adding the names.

Here is just one example of adding the names in columns; and that, BTW, is 200 names (actually the 1st 50 members, repeated x 4):

1. same as 3, plus names:

Or we could go with this on the front:

and this on the back, plus the names:

or this plus the names

Ok, out of time for today. Might be able to try something else, like spiraling the names, but another day.

I like that gray shirt (girl nr2). I don’t like all those names on the back though. I can’t really imagine anyone wanting to walk around with ‘notsu’ written on their back. You don’t even know what it means :smiling_imp:

:astonished: I’m dyslexic. I just realized that your name is “notsu”… not “nutso”. :blush:

:astonished: I’m dyslexic. I just realized that your name is “notsu”… not “nutso”. :blush:[/quote]

Projections, not dyslexia.

:astonished: I’m dyslexic. I just realized that your name is “notsu”… not “nutso”. :blush:[/quote]

Projections, not dyslexia.[/quote]

Ouch! :slight_smile:

Just kidding… well, no, I am dyslexic. Just teasing you… I think you’re very cool.

Are t-shirts available now? We’re leaving by the end of August and I’d like to take one (or a couple) back home! Would need XL, thanks, Xpet.