Forumosa vs. Taiwaneasy, Forumosa then vs. now

He was just going on the name.

or Dr. Liquor for that matter

Your original assertion was that I only go after maoman & not others. I’m telling you that’s not true, it depends on the subject of the thread. If you don’t believe me, that’s totally fine. You can think whatever you want.

Filth, pure filth.

Titties and beer.

1 Like

Maybe he thought Dr Milker was your good self ?

Hey, I’ve only made like a couple inappropriate Zappa-related posts.

1 Like

MM is just about the only person here I know in real life. :smiley:(OK three or four others maybe).

That question did actually come up at the time of registering, the consensus was that while a extremely profane name would be not allowed, one that was more comical should be allowed, what would be more important would be the content posted .

It’s from a movie, though

Right, one of my favorite scenes.

edit/ I guess the question came up because not everyone has seen the life of Brian.

Oh crap, my days are numbered.

2 Likes

I would count that as their problem rather than BD’s

1 Like

OK we are good :sunglasses:

If only @BiggusDickus had a wife named Incontinentia Buttocks who also posted here…

2 Likes

Copy right infringement, Dr. Milker is a company’s brand name that really wouldn’t like being involved with what you’re posting here!:shushing_face:

I’m sure Hershey has a lot of similar complaints.

Who’s Hershey?

1 Like

I did ask she who must be obeyed if she’d sign up under that name. She browsed the site for a few minutes, shook her head and walked off.

1 Like

:+1: I will try to do that more regularly.

1 Like