Forumosa vs. Taiwaneasy, Forumosa then vs. now

Nice stats.

No SEO, make-money-fast bullshit.

What does sessions mean? Post?

1 Like

Could we see some location demographics? Does it show some differences depending on the times, or it is almost the same?

What happened in the middle of 2014 then?

I think it’s just visits.

I’ve kind of activated our Facebook page in recent months. I don’t have time to make it really swanky. I just paste a thread that I think is interesting. I doubt it is accounting for a huge swing in the numbers, but it is certainly getting some traction.

If anyone has any ideas, or would like to work with me on making our FB presence more attractive, feel free o PM me.

“What’s your favorite breed of cat?” in Temp.

By Chinese hackers!

By rights I should be having a good old chin wag about the cricket. Unlikely on the flob.

2 Likes

305 should be enough. England buggered up, though. I thought they were going to get 400 at one point.

Lucky to have Bairstow :smiley:

1 Like

Well @BiggusDickus that went better for England than I feared. first World cup semi-finals for a while :smiley:

1 Like

I’m here. I used to be the best silly point in Upper Hutt lower grade cricket.

1 Like

Taiwaneasy website is still down. Their FB has the following notice posted on 19 June. I wonder what “soon” means. Or if they just don’t want to acknowledge yet that the site is shut-down permanently. If the latter, might as well just admit it.

“Just a note to our followers, our website is currently under (re)construction. We’ll be up and running again soon. Thanks for your patience!”

It won’t be back. :flog:

Not as a forum at least. As Heraclitus wrote: “Rats don’t leave a sinking ship twice”.

2 Likes

That’s what I think as well. But it seems they (the site owners) are reluctant to admit it (at least for now).

1 Like

On face value, what needed to be said and done has been said and done.

Let it go.

Honestly, they should never have gone after the square pizza guy. That was the beginning of the downfall. Attacking a small business owner? Stoppid. :doh:

Huh?

Dude, if you don’t know, you weren’t around.

It happened on the flob as well. Mods and posters going after small business owners and admin hoping they would advertise, yet doing little to dissuade the abuse. :roll:

You mean the guy in TaoYuan? The precursor to The HOP? Feebies, I think it was called?