Forumosan Pool tournament - Sat. Aug. 23 at 8:00 pm

Hello all,

I’ve been asked from time to time by the powers that be whether I’d be interested in hosting a forumosan Pool tourney. We’ve been bantering the idea around for a bit, but before I commit to a Saturday night in Taipei…

What’s the interest level?

I’m in. And you know you’ll kick my ass, so you’d win the tournament. Are you going to tell me that you don’t need a night of drinks and pool? :slight_smile:

Sounds good to me.

I’m out of practice but I’m in…

[quote=“MJB”]Hello all,

I’ve been asked from time to time by the powers that be whether I’d be interested in hosting a forumosan Pool tourney. We’ve been bantering the idea around for a bit, but before I commit to a Saturday night in Taipei…

What’s the interest level?[/quote]
I’ve already beaten you. :rainbow:

Saturday August 23rd, 8:00 pm at Clean Billiards on Fuxing North Road (pretty much directly across from the Brass Monkey, on the 2nd Floor. We need at least 8 guys for a tournament, but if we don’t get that, it’ll just be a some guys drinking and playing pool. Women are, of course, welcome as well.

Sounds like a good night. Wish I could be there… but, I’ll be in the States.

Have a good time.

I’m down if I’m in Taipei that day, which is reasonably likely.

i guess you guys are pretty lucky i’m not around anymore,post some pics will ya!

mmmm 3 people so far: i guess I’ll be there then, at least i stand a good chance of making the semi finals.

plus it’s only a short stagger home. is it BYO beer, or do they sell the golden fluid there?

[quote=“urodacus”]mmmm 3 people so far: i guess I’ll be there then, at least i stand a good chance of making the semi finals.

plus it’s only a short stagger home. is it BYO beer, or do they sell the golden fluid there?[/quote]

bump

And bump again! :sunglasses:

I think confirmed so far is Wookie, Maoman, MJB, Roach and a couple of others…Not really enough for any sort of tournament, but a few hours pool amongst friends is a good thing.

See you all there.

how was it?
who lost an arm and a leg?

any eye candy such as ???

MJB ran the table a few times. Not a large turn out by any stretch but a good time. Nice play; I’ll be heading back.