Forumosa's Annual Family Easter Brunch - Sunday, April 4th!

We will be there…my kids will be starving though :slight_smile:

Vanessa and I will be there, with our girls, of course. Gustav will have to remain at home…

I’ll be there with my little girl.

We made it! Fortunately as I missed this thread and only saw it on maoman’s facebook invite thingy (good job I’m popular).

Anyway in summary
Jimi Presley looks almost exactly like Sandman! I mean obviously a younger better looking version but the likeness is uncanny
Maoman’s youngest is absolutely adorable
We met a couple of lurkers who were very nice
I think we WON the egg hunt but my 9 month old had my wife and maid to help him hunt
Taverncaptain was almost too busy to say hello - or maybe i have gained a LOT of weight since I last saw him :slight_smile:
Divea is as lovely as I had imagined but I wasn’t sure whether to be slighted that she gave everyone a business card except for me

For those who were unsure whether to attend, we had a nice meal, hung out with other young families and got to chat to some interesting folk aswell as scoffing lots of cheap food - sign up next year.

Many thanks to Maoman for the invite and Taverncaptain for hosting. :notworthy:

You dashing young fellow, it was not my card. It belonged to the lady who was talking to me (the life coach) and I thought JP needed it more than I do :smiley: Nice meeting you and your lovely family.

Maoman, thank you for inviting us all. Great kids :thumbsup: Vanessa was lovely as ever and the kids adored all those little toys she got them.

JP, great to meet you and D again.

We had loads of fun, food, and twas a day well spent.