Fox's Drunken Advice Thread

TC came with his like totally crap advice thread that turned out to be like the best advice thread ever.

So I’m going to wade in here with Fox’s totally drunken advice thread. I’m not going to be like the sole host but if someone posts something during the week that you feel like you might be able to elaborate on or elucidate between the next glass and the porcelain bus then this is your thread.

I’ll kick it off with my drunken advice to all those afraid of H1N1.

Wash your fucking hands man. How many times do you need to be told? You heard it in kindergarten, all throughout primary school, high school and now adult life. Your mother wouldn’t let you touch the food, pick at the cake or like handle kitchen utensils without washing your fucking hands and nothing’s changed through out the ages. Now it’s a message from the President. We’ve gone from rockets up camel’s asses to washing washing your hands.

“Oh you who believe! When you rise up to prayer, wash your faces and your hands as far as the elbows, and wipe your heads and your feet to the ankles.”

If it’s in the Koran and your not doing it, we’re dropping behind the game.

Impinging on TainanCowboy and Mr Fluffy’s realm? We won’t even speak about Mr Googledacus. Good luck in the search for meaningful answers. Where can I get a handjob?

i only know answers relevant to Taichung, you still want to hear it?

i only know answers relevant to Taichung, you still want to hear it?[/quote]

Look to yourselves, my dears.

Wise man sleeps on hard problem and wakes up with solution in hand.

i only know answers relevant to Taichung, you still want to hear it?[/quote]

Look to yourselves, my dears.[/quote]
Onanism is all too predictable, add a pinch of unknown and it’s just another level altogether

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_cleanliness

Islamic toilet etiquette
The Islamic faith has particular rules regarding personal hygiene when going to the toilet. This code is known as Qadaahul Haajah. [They include:]

*It is strongly forbidden to make the toilet close to the flowing waters, or to be by a flowing water whilst relieving yourself.
*It is more preferable to step into the toilet with left leg and step outside the toilet with right leg.
*One should remain silent whilst on the toilet. Talking, answering greetings or greeting others is forbidden.

• One should not face nor turn your back on Qibla whilst relieving yourself.
  • When leaving the toilet one should also say a prayer, “Praise be to Allah who relieved me of the filth and gave me relief.”
    *One should use an odd number of stones to clean the anal orifice after defecation and then proceed to a different location to wash it with water. Use of toilet paper in place of stones is now thought acceptable, but washing with water is still needed for purity.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wudu

Ablutions should be performed after

• Defecation, passing gas or urination.
  • Emission of semen.
  • Sleep.
  • Passing blood.
  • Vomiting.
  • Loss of senses.
  • Fainting
  • laughing aloud while praying
  • sexual contact with another person.
  • beheadings - optional

dear fox:
why does nothing but the hair of the dog go down so well the next day?

So sit on your hand and let it get numb.

So sit on your hand and let it get numb.[/quote]
now you’re just being gross :eh:

Should I get my priorities in order?

Hmm, that sounds like some feminine advice you been receiving, elsewhere, Funk. Does Fox do rectifications?

Let me get drunk first and comment later.

I do do rectifications and it has occurred to me on the odd drunk occasion Funk could afford to start focusing on a few of his deficiencies. Anyone of which would contribute to his rectification. He could be cool. Abandon the hanging around and cut toward the center of the action. Your priorities lie in what’s missing in your life. When was the last time you experienced an afternoon delight? Are you having difficulty looking at sultry girls and getting an erection based on the possibility they are too threatening or simply overly sultry?

Not bad advice. But I would have liked a few more accusations and aspersions being cast.
E.g… “You come swanning in here thinking like you own the place etc etc”

[quote=“Funk500”]Not bad advice. But I would have liked a few more accusations and aspersions being cast.
E.g… “You come swanning in here thinking like you own the place etc etc”[/quote]

You could try pointing out that you are both renters, so this information is fairly superfluous?