France in shock over U.S. cheese winning "Best in the World" honor

British make cheese for men.

4 Likes

Stilton will definitely put hair on your chest…whether you’re male or female.

2 Likes

I only go for British females with hairy chests.

Half a wheel of stilton soaked in port. Oh, mamma!

2 Likes

Marginally better than hairy eyeballs.

I draw the line at hairy bollocks.

That sounds amazing.

American Cheese goes well with burgers and hotdogs. How about this one ?

2 Likes

American cheese makes me sad. When I’m in the States I love going to Trader Joe’s but the cheese section is bleak compared to Europe.

Before getting attacked by Americans, I love most things in your wonderful country, but with cheese you can do better

3 Likes

I really love pepper jack. Best for sandwiches for my taste. But there isn’t so many great options of American cheese. Italian cheese seems to be more popular.

New food and drink moderator rule:

Nobody can claim any kind of cheese is better than an Italian cheese.

:rofl:

For all those reading and haven’t figured it out by now, I’m jokin!

3 Likes

Leave it to Italy to get involved with a French vs. American pissing contest. Poor little man…

syndrome

I don’t want blue hair on my chest.

I get it. You might be mistaken for an SJW.

1 Like

Hit up Whole Foods. Their cheese selection seems to be pretty good aside from the kidney you need to sell to get it.

Crossing the streams is how you assert dominance :rofl:

1 Like

Or a 14th-century Highlander.

American food is … highly variable. Basically ONE little company won an award with ONE product, but pretty much every other food item in that country is made from corn and soy and flavourings. The US is a big place so inevitably you get a few outliers doing awesome things. But their products are a long way from mainstream.

1 Like

Why do they only export cheese?

1 Like

There’s a big artisanal movement these days, it’s not all Kraft and Velveeta, but it’s pretty local.

3 Likes

Yes. There’s tons of good cheese being made in the U.S. these days, and it’s increasingly available in supermarkets. If you want to buy good cheese, and are willing to pay for it, it’s not hard to find at all.

1 Like