Free Pizza at Alleycat's

[quote=“Loretta”]That’s Loretta plus one.

I believe our mutual friend MT is going too.

Is Sandman not going? I look forward to seeing him with that big rubber willy strapped to his forehead.[/quote]
The willy is at the drycleaners (don’t ask), so I unfortunately won’t be able to make it.

How long will this take? Most TV shootings take quite awhile. Would I be able to eat and beat it back to my school for 3?

Thanks to everyone who came.

So when does it air?

My shorts?

Oh you mean the show?

Next Thursday Morning; they’re going to air our cooking sketches. Then the following Saturdy night (TBC) they’ll show the interviews.

Snow White said that.

BroonAndersen

Thanks for the great pizza! And the free booze as well - I had no idea that you’d be getting us all liquored up so early in the day. The hongbaos were a nice touch also, but I felt kind of bad taking one - I mean good God, man - we would have done it for free! Still, an extra 5k always comes in handy. Cheers! :notworthy:

You only got NT$5K? I guess some of us are just worth more.

Jesus Christ if I’d known about that !

Alleycat you DO have my phone number !!!

Sorry I didn’t make it after all (but I’m sure you didn’t miss me anyway :wink: )

My sitter didn’t make it here til 5. Hope it went well though!

Of course I missed you BH.

Maoman’s obviously can’t tell a counterfeit note when he sees one.

Jeez, it’s a 5000 note even.

Ditto here. Sounds like all went well though, so congrats.

What? Alleycat has to give his pizza away for free just to get a few customers? haha

Bitch. :wink:

I am just pissed off that I was not notified. I will do anything for free food and drink.

Also, need to contact you regarding something similar in terms of a project. Let me know when convenient.

fred