Friday Game: Guess Who?

Ummm, well, that isn’t really what this is about, since it’s more about recognizing the dude…

If Deuce and Elekstronko say OK, then it’s alright with me.
Gents?[/quote]
Yes, they’re in the Gents. Strange thing is, they’ve both been in there for twenty minutes. :astonished:

It looks like some guy who was in a cheezy 80’s metal band.

Ummm, well, that isn’t really what this is about, since it’s more about recognizing the dude…

If Deuce and Elekstronko say OK, then it’s alright with me.
Gents?[/quote]
Yes, they’re in the Gents. Strange thing is, they’ve both been in there for twenty minutes. :astonished:[/quote]

:pray: PleaseLordmakethemwashtheirhandsPleaseLordmakethemwashtheirhandsPleaseLordmakethemwashtheirhandsPleaseLordmakethemwashtheirhandsPleaseLordmakethemwashtheirhands

If there’s a vote being taken, my vote is for questions, at least yes/no.

Wait, I was the one who said we should ask questions before you just give out the answer in the first place - the hell you think my vote is???

[quote=“TwoTongues”]If there’s a vote being taken, my vote is for questions, at least yes/no.

Wait, I was the one who said we should ask questions before you just give out the answer in the first place - the hell you think my vote is???[/quote]

I’m not the one freaking out here, Dude, I’m perfectly calm, perfectly calm, you’re the one who’s freaking out.

OK, Yes/No questions are game, and GO!

It’s Captain Kangaroo.
Next time don’t make it so easy.

Is this bloke a musician? (I don’t mean Dr McCoy, he’s a Mauritian).

He is, indeed, sir, a musician.

McCoy, on the other hand, is a shaman.
A shaman AND a showman…

Is he American? (USA)

No sir, he is NOT American.

Wait, did I call McCoy a snowman?

Sorry, he is most definitely NOT a snowman.

Mea fucking culpa.

European?

Is he still alive?

This doesn’t work quite as well when you’re not online every minute of the day there, Chief.

This isn’t 'Nam, there are rules. I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that you can skip out on the game whenever you like.

Also, let’s not forget - let’s not forget, Chief - that stealing someone’s mojo, for uh, domestic, you know, within the forum - that aint legal either.

Is the chief still alive?

Is he one of the Beatles?

Alright F it, while we wait, anyone wanna guess at this one:

Yes the tall woman. Yes/no questions allowed. I’m up for at least another 90 minutes while the latest episode of my favorite active TV series downloads. Winner goes next. ALL-BETS-ARE-OFF if the chief returns (though he seems to constantly proclaim that he actually hasnt in the first place).

Annie Liebowitz?

God frickin dammit I knew it was gonna be easier than the Chief’s but damn dude

:notworthy:

You’re up at bat.

All right, let’s keep going with the old guy theme:

I’ll even throw in a one-word clue:
Regal

[quote=“merge”]All right, let’s keep going with the old guy theme:

I’ll even throw in a one-word clue:
Regal[/quote]Come on knock on our door…we’ve been waiting for you…where the kisses are hers and hers and his three’s company too.

Neighbor Larry ----- Richard Klein