Fun and Games

Yeah, I like the way that sounds. See this as my request for a new Event group. I’m thinking we (I) could keep an eye out for different events and post them in there. Things like ultimate frisby matches, concerts in the park, sporting events, Break dancing events, I don’t know, what ever seems like fun.

I also think it would help get another weekly meetings of gaming going on in different areas of the city (country). Feel free to help me out with thoughts and/or criticizems.

There also seems to be a problem when adding a new event. If you try to change the “Event Access” thing a popup error happens that says

[code]A runtime error has occered.
Do you wish to debug?

Line 471
Error:‘document.forms.blah blah blah’ is null or not an object[/code]

OK, i’ll set up a new group now and let’s try to recruit people to join it.

It may take me a bit longer to figure out how to set the calendar so that only that private group can see it’s events

[quote=“gus”]OK, I’ll set up a new group now and let’s try to recruit people to join it.

It may take me a bit longer to figure out how to set the calendar so that only that private group can see it’s events[/quote]
I don’t think this one would need to be private. I’d just post general stuff in it.

Hey, I joined without even hearing about it.