Funday, anybody know this company? Any advice?

Funday, anybody know anything about this company? Any advice? Is this another online teaching platform to avoid? Couldn’t find anything online nor here about them.

Thank you all.

Anyone?

I do not recommend. Their manager really messed me around. Made me go through an English test, two rounds of demo teaching on two separate days(with their shitty Zoom meetings setup). Without notifying me in advance of this process. Offered me a job and in the next e-mail suddenly said she didn’t have a position free any more.

Then few months later I ask if a position opened up and she says yes but I need to do another (???) demo with their own shitty material. After which she basically promises me the job again but nothing heard through e-mail. After I e-mail her she suddenly says I am not fit for teaching their “higher level” students. lol, all the students were her + their own employees who all had near perfect english, and didn’t seem too interested in the classes. They never gave any guidelines about the materials or levels either. Lack of information, random lies, changing their mind all the time. Do not recommend at all.

1 Like