Funny election signage in Taiwan

There are some funny ones, as usual. What have folks seen around town that caused a chuckle.

I think following fits this thread too.

雜種優勢(hybrid vigor),引進世界各地健康聰明 漂亮的青年男女和台灣人交配,增產優秀人口。

2 Likes

They should import Russians. There’s like a huge gender imbalance in Russia, like basically opposite of China.

I saw one that I’m still trying to understand…

Does anyone get it?

1 Like

Grey area. Not a bad art instalation, could mean a lot and be interpreted. But leaving it vague with different slivers of faces is a nice touch.

If I read that right, it seems just a touch eugenics like haha. What an odd way of saying immigration policy without pissing off the racists about welcoming other people, even if mainly for breeding purposes.

Is it just me, or is this election the strangest one in many years? Lots of crazy, overtly retarded people running for office. And no one cares at all it seems (on the streets). The good ol days of jumping Jack’s and strippers seem gone, and even slightly less strange somehow.

3 Likes

The voting stack sent to everyone in the country of Taiwan describing all the presidential, and other, candidates.

This is the Chinese Kuomingtan section. Highlighted is the “China” working in their name. And the first stance they have being: don’t support taiwans independence.

It does seem to be a bit ironic they don’t want to support Taiwan and simoultaneously ramp up military funding. To defend us against whom? China is our only threat, and they want to merge. It’s weird. Talk about mixed messages!

1 Like

Possibly put up by the opposition? :thinking:

Often. Sometimes passionate people with money. It is relatively common in Taiwan. This one is only really different because it’s smart. Usually it’s more like children calling someone a booger face :sweat_smile:

1 Like