Occasionally I see a thread on a website devoted to funny forfeits in ESL class, but it’s been a while since I found a good one :discodance: and I like to see what other teachers use as forfeits in your classes, (i.e. the harmless things you ask your students to do if they lose a game for instance).
Here’s a few to get the ball rolling…
- The funky Chicken - Kid must do five funky chickens
- JJs - old but good - kid must do five JJs before a game continues
- The supermodel walk - kid must walk up and down the classroom like a supermodel (girl or boy).
- “I love the teacher” - kid says “I love the teacher” three times.
- Japanese bow - Kid must bow to the class five times.
Any more to add to this list, I’d love to hear 'em!