Funny Pictures 2019

Can’t you read, Doc? Of course the dog is going to chew the no chew deterrent. If you want your dog not to chew, you need to use chew deterrent! :wall:

3 Likes

The irony!

5 Likes

Maybe he’s thinking about it, who are we to judge?

1 Like

I’m not really disagreeing with you because we have the same general opinion here but I don’t think people are fat because of the media - I think the media is saying that being fat is fine and healthy and desirable because…people are fat. You see the same things in politics - tell people what they want to hear and they watch your programs and engage in your content.

Of course this feeds back into itself and I don’t know the way off the crazy train - I don’t think it’s that widespread off the internet as 80% of the people I know in the US are of healthy weight.

3 Likes

Oh I 100% agree. People who write that sort of nonsense like:“it’s ok to Be 160cm and 210kg, it’s the others who are superficial bigots for considering you to be fat!” are doing so for the extra clicks they can get. Which leads people with the mass of the Death Star to buy into that narrative, and so on and so forth.

Free helicopter rides for people who write harmful stuff are always an option!

“I’m not a Nazi, but…”

It’s ok to disagree on things. This is the internet, its sole purpose is to allow people to have arguments and throw homophobic/racist slurs at each other.

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

Season 5 is when things got really kinky. :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Mrs. Olssen…hardcore dom.

Just sayin.

1 Like

I meant that I was simply tossing that out there but we arrived at the same conclusion.

Besides, I was banned here for a few weeks for disagreeing with rap music before so simply covering my bases.

2 Likes

4 Likes

My father’s boarding school in England early 1960s used this kind of system. Rows of toilets facing each other. I shit you not.

1 Like

You shit I definitely not.

2 Likes

I think that floor would bother me more

2 Likes

4 Likes

1 Like

Someone really likes dick.

It’s a funny word. Like puke.

It’s not a bad movie…

Going to that drive in is all about Dick