Funny Pictures 2019

Correct. Just took the picture the other day but I don’t know if the shop is open anymore.

You’re President Xi? Then who is that guy at the G20? We’ve been telling President Xi to get better all this time? O_O

I don’t venture into that political pics thread, but this is too funny not to share.

2 Likes

1 Like

A little context. MK = Mortal Kombat. The Joker is a playable character in the upcoming Mortal Kombat 11 (yes, eleven) and there’s been a bit of a nerd controversy as the character looks more like… well

It’s the same target public. Why should there be any controversy?

I know the feeling…

1 Like

I found out that there is something called durian pizza. I thought it was limited to Singapore. I was wrong, they have it in Taiwan too. Now that is, with all due respect, :nauseated_face:

1 Like

Milker aka Pegasus

4 Likes

2 Likes

That thing is gonna need some serious yaw dampening.

I’m prolly wrongly using that term. I just love that word…say it with me…YAW…

I’m not a pilot, but I’ve played one on TV.

1 Like

I have the feeling you’d enjoy many of the “birds with arms” pics going around.

I am feeling lonely and poor at the moment , so I would welcome any Birds…with alms :money_mouth_face:

For some reason I hear the Chariots of Fire theme when I look at that

1 Like

Pretty accurate, except you forgot the halo. :innocent:

I remember when I was at the servo at 1am and there was a big truck and I thought it was a petrol tanker, and it was parked where those trucks usually park, but it was actually a crispy cream truck. And I just imagined it pumping doughnuts in the same way they pump the petrol

Damn you and your ear worm superpower.

1 Like

13-49-49-705888_b

6 Likes

Goddamit, that one got me and made ma laugh out loud inside an elevator. Now those people are probably going on PTT to write about insane atohas.

1 Like

2 Likes