Funny pictures thread..........:D

As more and more taiwanese like to post thier photos on the internet albums, there are also some very funny and hilarious pis there…

[/img]http://www.wretch.cc/album/show.php?i=zzzzzzzzz9&b=5&f=1093847735&p=66[/img]

Not sure if I know how to post a pic here, here’s the link:
wretch.cc/album/album.php?id … zz9&book=5

Somebody please tell me how to post a picture here!!! :notworthy: :unamused: :unamused: :notworthy:

On any Internet page, if you see a funny picture, optionally save it to your PC to keep, and also right-click on the picture, then click “properties” or 內容 at the bottom of the pop-up window. In the middle there will be a URL (i.e., www) internet address. Copy that. Then come back to your Forumosa posting window and paste that address. Then highlight the address in the window (without highlighting any spaces before or after it, and click the Img button. This will put in the front and back of your image address. Finally, click “Preview” to see if it worked.

[quote=“AniSll”]As more and more Taiwanese like to post thier photos on the internet albums, there are also some very funny and hilarious pis there…

Not sure if I know how to post a pic here, here’s the link:
wretch.cc/album/album.php?id … zz9&book=5[/quote]

Is this the pic you wanted to post?

Thanks a lot dragonbones!!! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Sir…

:astonished:

:smiley: :smiley:

:wink:

The Gumper,

Yes. :sunglasses: :wink:

Loks like those photos are non-transferable.

Keep trying, you’ve almost got it.

[quote=“The Gumper”]Loks like those photos are non-transferable.

Keep trying, you’ve almost got it.[/quote]It worked just a min before…
:fume:

It’d better work this time… :fume:

Enjoy it, baby :smiling_imp:

That’s a nice site though. Some of the pictures in the other albums caused my seatback and tray table to be in their locked and upright position.

Note that some sites don’t allow you to “hot link” to their pictures, because it eats up their bandwidth. The solution to this is to take the picture you saved onto your PC (as I also recommended above), then upload it to a webpage, like your own personal webpage, or a site like ImageShack, imageshack.ws/
which exists for this very purpose. It will ask you to BROWSE on your computer for the pic, then you click Host It!, and it will tell you a bunch of addresses (links). Choose the “direct link” option, and copy that addess, then paste it in the window here, highlight it and click Img.

Thanks again dragonbones!!!1 :blush: :blush:

(praying…)

Enjoy it, babe!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Well, I was just informed that this forum is for cars and motorcycles? :noway: :blush: :raspberry:

:stuck_out_tongue: :smiling_imp:

I have moved this topic to Sports, fun and games. :smiley:

Great pics though…thx for the link