Funny Political Pictures II

I see the pics, but the thing above looks memey.

The original looks like an ad for fashion something something.

2 Likes

5 Likes

She is pretty cute.

I’m 53. She looks like a skinny kid with zero muscle tone.

4 Likes

More your type?

1 Like

My type has little to do with the fact that icon’s post where she says is totally like true, seems upon a cursory forensic check to be a meme.

2 Likes

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

1 Like

It is not your average “meme”, like copying what is fashionable in the West. Like doing the Berney gloves copies. I was being sarcastic. My humor is lost on this audience …

Can you really think such a sexy lady would be used in a real ad when they just ran a campaign against a young woman in Kaohsiung based on her being young, pretty and wearing makeup?

Though honestly I’d give good money to see the politicians here a bit relaxed… in stockings?

Ps.
It is original stuff right, not mixing Family Guy kid with another meme?

Why did they promise you two sexy dressed male ass crack with cheap bumlace in the first place?

1 Like

I think Mal asked if it were real, and someone said something, an I looked at a link and no, it’s a meme.

This is humor? OK. :idunno:

Mmm maybe I should have said current memes or Western fashionable memes. Or something that can be transliterated/used as a meme/blueprint.

Like you have Sad Keenu/Bernie/cat being scolded by two women and a lot of different texts/contexts.

I am very impressed it is original content with sarcastic intent. I have never seen the cute Family Guy used this way. You found the original ad for the underwear ad. None of those were originally memes. Impressive.

Me comprendes Méndez?

1 Like

1 Like

Were you unaware of that? I’m not sure where you’re going with all this. I did very little work in finding the original pic. Someone else put up a link. I clicked it. Same pic sans the KMT claptrap.

Sigh.

It is an ad, not a meme.

Meme is cookie cutter. This is a modified pic. An original idea. A piece of creativity. With very sarcastic purpose.

1 Like

Listen…which one is an ad? The KMT one? No wait. I just don’t care. :runaway:

Yep, I see that.

For the record, I mean the underwear ad is an ad, not a meme. It may become a meme with different text. But right now it is just a modified ad.

This is a meme.

There are thousands, if not million different forms of the same pic.

People are doing combos now.

3 Likes