Funny Political Pictures II

2 Likes

Does it promote and protect them like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram?

hey whatever gets the roads built, call it what you want. i don’t understand why the pig in lipstick is chinese though and bearing the hammer and sickle?

from the things people post almost like people like living in burning hellworld. stokholm syndrome much?

i think its a grand idea, so long as they don’t build any of those noisy windmills that cause cancer.

1 Like

In that 2.3 trillion “infrastructure” plan, just a little over 100 billion is for roads, highways and bridges.

sick. the roads where i lived in the states were trash, i’ll take it. what else?

I’m guessing at the very least, inflation and an increase of expensive debt.

i thought infrastructure increased gdp and production in the long term? and also -for the states at least- debt isn’t like, real? who’s gonna collect?

definitely getting off topic tho that’s my bad and all my funny political pictures aren’t that funny and too left for here, so i’ll find myself in times of trouble and let it be.

:grin:

1 Like

10 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

No, they’re not. Just take the AR15s please.

Not to nitpick, but most of the people in that cartoon did. :grin:

1 Like

I think you mean they took delivery of them, from various friendly States …

We can barely get a post office renamed under this polarized congress. If you think there would be enough votes to unilaterally repeal the 2nd amendment, that’s just silly. Besides, while there might be a couple fringe office holders like AOC who would be down with that, I think it’s a safe bet that most elected Dems wouldn’t.

Dude, relax. It’s a cartoon. :grin:

Don’t you know me well enough by now? I’m never relaxed. Except when I shouldn’t be.

Uh-oh. Is there a story here? :thinking:

Probably, but I don’t have enough time to write a novel!

1 Like