Funny Political Pictures II

Oh please. Spare me. Thereā€™s a whole thread about Cuomoā€™s abuses, of women, of power, and his mishandling of the covid crisis. Not a word from the usually finger pointing left.

As for the logical fallacy which you have posted but seemingly donā€™t understand. I wrote nothing that discredited the allegations against Gaetz.

Give a mouse a cookie and he thinks heā€™s Socrates. :roll:

So post about him there? I donā€™t like Cuomo one bit, so it seems like you didnā€™t poll the entire left. Cuomo is an asshole, but no one was even talking about him, so yeah you totally engaged in ā€œwhataboutismā€ to deflect from the topic on hand.

Did you come up with that expression yourself? Because itā€™s awful and barely even makes sense. If youā€™re insisting on mice tropes, why not say ā€œcheeseā€ at least? And Socrates was a philosopher, not a lexicographer.

2 Likes

Did you google that one too?

And what about Plato, wasnā€™t he into little boys?*

Whataboutery + Pederasty = Pedaboutersty?

*or am I confusing him with Foucault?

6 Likes

WTF is going on? The left are posting funny jokes.

1 Like

Iā€™m not ā€˜the leftā€™, maybe that explains it!

And Iā€™m not a conspiracy theorist :slight_smile:

Uh, ok? :rofl:

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

What I mean is, Iā€™m sure Iā€™ve seen this at least half a dozen times in the last few months. :wink:

3 Likes

Yes, but not supported so explicitly by the Human Rights Campaign, Americaā€™s largest LGBTQ advocacy group.

No argument there. Corporations embracing wokeness are also embracing hypocrisy since theyā€™re still doing the horrible things they always did.

2 Likes

I gotta say, Iā€™m tempted to check this out, for the lulz, as the kids say.

Notice it doesnā€™t ban conspiracy theories. Or crack smoking