Funny Political Pictures

48-AM

I am not insinuating that you are racist. In fact, it never crossed my mind as you were pointing out the hypocrisy of the sign in the post. I retorted that is this a case of behavior not matching the language. Basically I asked you if the expression was true in this case. Actually I was being sarcastic.

However, like Andrew, you see things where they aren’t because when challenged about posts made there’s a victim reaction. I’m not here for circle jerk.

Going forward you can put me on ignore. Thank you very much.

2 Likes

And to add, if you haven’t put me on ignore, your claim of not being a racist because you’re a liberal brings to mind an old Dr. King qoute:

First, I must confess that over the last few years I have been gravely disappointed with the white moderate. I have almost reached the regrettable conclusion that the Negro’s great stumbling block in the stride toward freedom is not the White Citizen’s Council-er or the Ku Klux Klanner, but the white moderate who is more devoted to “order” than to justice; who prefers a negative peace which is the absence of tension to a positive peace which is the presence of justice; who constantly says “I agree with you in the goal you seek, but I can’t agree with your methods of direct action;” who paternalistically feels he can set the timetable for another man’s freedom; who lives by the myth of time and who constantly advises the Negro to wait until a “more convenient season.”

5 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

I suspect that’s the case all over the world when it comes to voting. I always say that voting booth is the only place where people are the most honest.

2 Likes

3 Likes

It really looks like they’ve tried to do exactly what was in the comic.

https://www.reddit.com/r/HongKong/comments/e15gi7/hong_kong_election_prochina_camp_allegedly/

2 Likes

I can’t. That is just ridiculous but I really can’t judge. I grew up in a city that raised the dead to vote.

1 Like

4 Likes

2 Likes

The first one inspires confidence, where can I vote for him?

Ye shall receive! Forumosa 2019 Hong Kong Meowlection

• 1.) Pan-Democats
  • 2.) Pro-Maostablishment

0 voters

5 Likes

From the 1800s. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

4 Likes