Funny Political Pictures

This reminds me of Elbonia’s Finest wandering around the streets in orange camouflage patterns (as well as an eclectic assortment of jungle and desert camo gear).

This will age poorly if the fat fuck is still alive.
‘Weekend at Kim’s’
EWdAkS_UwAAAGpj

5 Likes

It’s also worrying he might be dead. Instability in NK is the last thing we need right now.

2 Likes

It doesn’t matter. One figurehead goes down, another one pops up.

2 Likes

Somehow she seems scarier…

8 Likes

I’m not sure succession Will go so smoothly. Who will take over for him? It also leaves the door open for China to come in. They won’t let NK fall like that.

Can’t argue with you there. Not sure wtf is going on there

I tend to think the powers that be are firmly in control behind the scenes. Total speculation though.

2 Likes

Maybe you can’t.
@IbisWtf certainly can.

1 Like

It’s easy: some people aren’t ready to face the idea of a young and successful woman achieving a position of power.

KIM3-2427619

5 Likes

That’s truly unnerving.

Does anyone know anything about this one?

Usually, I would agree with you on this. But things are so horrible in NK, I am tempted to think that any change might be better. Yes, we could get more of the same, or even more batshit crazy, but with change there is at least the chance that something might turn out better.

2 Likes

Thats true, how much worse can it get?

North Korean unify and drain SK resources as they try to catch up to the 21st century.

Hoards of NK tourist invade the world with their social behavior.

Someone with enough sway is able to get enough support to restart a fight with SK.

Just a few of the top of my head.

I’m not sure that’s bad, on the whole.

That’s definitely a good. North Koreans being exposed to the world is a good thing, even if we have to deal with a little bit of their “eccentricities”.

That is a possibility, but I don’t know how much worse it is than now? Is the military all for a war with SK but Kim was holding them back? I doubt it.

1 Like

Snapped this pic of Kim Jong Un’s doppelgänger a couple years ago while on lunch break. Don’t ask about the guy on the left - I have no idea.

2 Likes

6 Likes

8 Likes

The heyday of chubby asian dude popularity?

5 Likes