2 Likes

1 Like

People have trouble pronouncing my name. OMG, they’re racists! :clown_face:

1 Like

3 Likes

Both names have 2 syllables. :sweat_smile:
But you think that’s hard, ok. :rofl:

1 Like

Nimrata Randhawa. OK, class. Can you count how many syllables there are in those two words? Oops. Little Mups gets an F. :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

Just a test for your selective attention span. I guess 3/3 puts it over the threshold then. :sweat_smile:

I’m glad you’re awake because there’s no way she changed it due to ‘difficulty’.

:joy:

4 Likes

Blue lives matter? Racist. Checks out I guess? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Also, she literally admitted it in the same speech!

"I was a Brown girl, in a Black and white world. We faced discrimination and hardship. But my parents never gave in to grievance and hate,” Haley said. “My mom built a successful business. My dad taught 30 years at a historically black college. And the people of South Carolina chose me as their first minority and first female governor.”

Haley, whose parents are Sikh has, on several occasions, dealt with racism in both her personal and political lives. When Haley ran for governor in 2010, prominent then-state Sen. Jake Knotts, a Republican, referred to the candidate as a “raghead,” or someone who wears a headdress or a turban.

Racism exists to some degree everywhere. This does not make America a “racist country.” There’s no contradiction there.

2 Likes

Racist enough that she experienced it, and changed her name.

Yeah no duh, most people are not racist. But if you run into 100 people in a day and 10% are racist, for example, you’re going to experience regular racism.

This is the point I think a lot of people disconnected with the reality of the US don’t get, just how frequent minorities have to deal with racism regularly. For those people it’s plenty racist.

2 Likes

1 Like