Funny Political Pictures

The Price is Right. watched it in 70s with Bob Barker and his young cuties (who later turned old and not so cute). can still humm the tune.

1 Like

Removed

2 Likes

OK, maybe not funny, but not sure where to put it. This is a display at Hobby Expo China showing PLA tanks rolling through Taipei.

4 Likes

If only there was a sign stating the location in Sanchong…it would have been perfection.

Those PLA soldiers probably wouldn’t last long in Sanchong. :sunglasses:

Be interesting to know what Mazu and Terry think . I wonder if he will comment ?

If they drive those tanks over the rows of parked scooters, all will be forgiven.

At least they didn’t destroy the 711

Yeah, I don’t think scorched earth is what they have in mind. They don’t want the invasion to affect real estate prices.

I can’t imagine that they think the Taiwanese wouldn’t put up some sort of fight.

The Swiss have the whole country booby trapped.
Hey President Tsai! New Idea! Booby trap the country! If they really wanna win, make it as expensive as possible.

I have no doubt that’s one of their war game scenarios. The Taiwanese MO is more to cave easily, and then engage in long-term passive aggressive guerrilla warfare.

Oh they’re really good at passive aggression. Do you know how many times I’ve gotten the silent treatment when I accidentally say something wrong?

/joke

I’m sorry. I will try harder :grinning:

1 Like

Those people who park their tanks outside 7-11 while they’re buying smokes are a pain in the ass, IMHO.

2 Likes

1 Like

Screenshot_20190420-185105_Chrome

2 Likes