Funny SNL Clips

Saturday Night Live has always been pretty hit and miss, so if you come across a good clip feel free to share it here and save us all watching the not-so-funny ones. I’ll start here with the last one that I remember had me in stitches

1 Like

Taiwan on the American Saturday Night Live Comedy Show

I generally find modern (mid 2000s to present day) SNL more miss than hit, but occasionally they produce a real gem that rings so true. Living in Boston for a few years as a kid, I can say this is 100% accurate.

And who hasn’t come across a guy like this while teaching in Asia?

2 Likes
2 Likes

Those were genius. But I think I missed a joke with the pingping ball. Is it a ladyboy reference or something?

1 Like

Shooting a pingpong ball out of one’s vagina is apparently a bar trick in that area of the world according to some. Whether that’s true or urban legend, I don’t know.

1 Like

That’s generous.

3 Likes

Hasn’t been funny since the late 70s.

Nonsense.

1 Like

Meh…

1 Like

Been watching a lot of Norm weekend update clips lately. Funny

1 Like
2 Likes

OK, you got me there.

1 Like

The late 70s are overrated af. That was the beginning, but it wasn’t the best. Early to mid 90s with Chris Rock, Adam Sandler, Chris Farley, David Spade, Norm Macdonald, Mike Myers, Dana Carvey, etc. was peak SNL (yes, I know they’ve all been in shitty movies, but their SNL skits are beyond reproach).

1 Like

Definitely true. I’ve seen it firsthand. Went right over my shoulder. :open_mouth:

1 Like

Also pretty hit and miss, to be honest.

How close were you?

So close I could almost smell the action.