- You are in an enclosed area, roughly the size of a basketball
court. There are no foreign objects.
- You are not allowed to touch a wall.
- When you are knocked unconscious, you lose. When they
are all knocked unconscious, they lose. Once a kid is knocked
unconscious, that kid is “out.”
- The pool of kids will be 50/50 in terms of gender and will have no
discernable abnormalities in terms of demographics, other than
they are all healthy Americans.
- The kids receive one day of training from hand-to-hand combat
experts who will train them specifically to team up to take down
one adult. You will receive one hour of “counter-tactics” training.
- There is no protective padding for any combatant other than the
- The kids are motivated enough to not get scared, regardless of
the bloodshed. Even the very last one will give it his/her best to
take you down.