Gaming Cafe (PC Bangs)

Hi! I just recently moved to Taipei and I am having a hard time finding PC Bangs or gaming cafes in the city. I live in Yongchun and work near Taipei 101. Anyone know a place I could go to? Preferably with smoking areas indoors :smiley:

Anyone?

Near Taipei main station, behind Shinkong Mitsukoshi, on Nanyang street just after the intersection with Xuchang street (going towards 228 peace park) there is a run-down internet / gaming cafe downstairs at B1. I think smoking is allowed but I’m not sure if it’s what you’re looking for. 30 nt$ / hour. Here’s streetview:

https://www.google.com/maps/@25.045322,121.51611,3a,75y,234.73h,92.51t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1snZmrcA9oVmdZOvj9ihgkJA!2e0

Edit: or do a google maps search for 台北市 網咖, I see several in your area… centered around Yongji Rd Lane 30, very nice street for eateries by the way.

There’s been a thread about this awhile ago, but there’s one not too far from your work.

Xinyi Anhe MRT

At the northwest corner of Xinyi and Tung Hwa Rd. Second floor it’s called 休閒概念館 (used to be called Aztec)

There’s two across the street from one another at the corner of Guang Fu N. Rd and Guang Fu N. Rd Lane 11 (right before the gas station).

PM me if you want more, I used to make frequent visits to the internet cafes in Taipei.

There is another 24/7 gaming cafe at Fuxing. Get out from Exit 4 at Zhongxiao Fuxing MRT and take the street going left past the T.G.I. Friday’s. Take a right down the next street by the small park. The gaming cafe should be on your right on the corner of that building.

Here is the approximate address: Alley 4, Lane 49, Section 4, Zhongxiao E Rd, Taipei, Taipei City

google.com.tw/maps/place/Al … !1e1?hl=en