Gay Male Spas

Hedge strimmer, have used and almost killed myself with one.

The lady who runs the NT$100 haircut place I go to does nose and ear hair trimming for her elderly customers (not me! yet…), all included in the low low price. Now that’s service!

Yes, I’ve heard penile bleeding can be fatal. :wink:

Let’s just say cutting through your own power cord while standing 12 foot high on a ladder isn’t too smart.

Wow, you’d fit in seamlessly on a local crew.

2 Likes

Calm down. There’s absolutely nothing in that site that indicates “gays only” or “no heteros allowed.” It’s just being promoted towards a certain market.

1 Like

Hey, have some feels for the dude, he’s spent his whole life being downtrodden by Teh Gayz.

Ever since his hopes of being the First Straight Male Judge on RPDR were cruelly dashed…

1 Like

Hover the cursor over it, text will appear. It’s an eggplant / aubergine.

“Butt facials.” Now that is what I call niche marketing!

(rimshot) <–see what I did there?

I meant Icon’s chainsaw, but thanks anyway. :bowing:

Wait, I’m confused. Your “shrubbery” is 12 feet off the ground!?!

1 Like

You can go to a gay spa and not be gay. Gay people in taiwan are pretty inclusive of non gays. In many places, gay people tend to not like non gays in gay bars and clubs etc. But that has not been my experience in taiwan. It’s usually in places where there’s a lot of prejudice against gays that they don’t like non gays in where they hang out. But in Taiwan, generally they don’t care if you are gay or not and are pretty respectful of your sexual preference and won’t make you feel uncomfortable if you are not gay if you say went to a gay bar.

Man, he REALLY needs a spa visit.

1 Like

1 Like

Tried it yesterday.

Just gonna say this.

I was not expecting a happy ending but it did ended up with a happy ending. Had a convo with a masseur (not the masseur I have) and he said it’s pretty much a SOP for masseur to be naked and give a HJ. I was gonna ‘do more’ but there was no condom. So I refrained. And I was afraid that he will charge me more, but apparently it was the same standard price. lol.

3 Likes

Seems easier for a gay man to get a happy ending massage than a straight man in Taipei.

So the standard price INCLUDES happy ending? A straight happy ending massage is never included in price. Always pay extra anywhere in the world.

Or so I heard.

I actually thought I have to pay extra. I’m just surprised he did not ask. LOL.

Well it’s my first time, so I cannot say it’s 100% a standard operating procedure. Maybe, my masseur wanted to hook up with me. Who knows.

1 Like

Do they have lesbian masseurs?

Did he ask for your contact details?

Nope.

Even tho I know the price, I actually ask him how much is it? And he blurted out the original price. I was assuming he will tell me to add xxx amount, but he did not. Am I supposed to tip him? I don’t know either.

I was in contact with the manager who used to be a masseur over there, and he said that all of their masseur including him is gay, so who knows. lol.

Side note: I actually prefer the manager, unfortunately he does not do any massage anymore. :frowning:

1 Like