Gay Male Spas

Hi

You can try this one. Highly recommend! :slight_smile:
http://taipeigayspa.weebly.com/

A gay spa should be no different from a regular spa unless something more than spa is included.

Or maybe they are discriminating against heterosexuals?

It just might go a little like this:

:wink:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-5Lr0TUnSM

There’s not much difference between a gay spa and regular spa. if you say so, I would say you get happy ending haha. It’s all about your preference.

The gay spa has special services from men for men. They sponsor many gay parties.

So they discriminate against non-gay men okay. If gay men want equal rights like getting married in Taiwan, then they should give equal rights to non-gay men.

I’m a little bit angry as a heterosexual man that I can’t go to a gay men’s spa without being identified as wanting some type of gay service.

I am sure that if I opened a heterosexual only Men’s Spa, then all the gay people would protest.

I’m not sure. Go and see what happens I suppose.

2 Likes

I don’t think you have to get the gay service. You can just be in the steam room and get like a butt facial to make your ass nice and smooth. And yes, that’s a real thing. My friend has basically facial masks that women often put on their face for their asses.

Now, would that be the place one would nudge a male friend with horrid nails towards? Maybe a scalp massage and moistourizing mask? A facial? Strategic hair trimming? Usually women’s places do this for guys, but maybe a furriner would feel more comfortable in a more masculine setting?

Don’t know if I’d consider a gay spa to be a “more masculine setting”. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It is all guys. It is not pink. It does not smell of roses, I suppose.

You want your friend to be groomed, not gay, right?

Gays -as per my make gay friends, mind you- seem more oriented towards keeping a neat appearance . Note, disclaimer, tec: not all neat guys are gay, but boy, only a woman -his mother!- can put up with a disheveled guy.

I have a feeling that if they are not comfortable getting a spa treatment from a woman, getting it done from an openly gay man probably wouldn’t ease their level of discomfort. Just thinking out loud here.

Mmm I was thinking macho guy posturing. Moreover, I am not sure where you send a guy to get his nose and ears hairs trimmed… like, that forest requires professional help. It becomes a long rocky beach textured mass elongated with the beard…

Barbers do it, if no one else will.

2 Likes

An all-minority location tends to provide a much more secure environment for said group, and they would feel more at ease. There’s nothing wrong with that.

Unless you are willing to try some gay stuff. I’m sure no one would mind blowing you if you’ve got a nice :eggplant:.

2 Likes

I honestly can’t tell what that thing is.

Guy is using a chainsaw attached to a rope to do his hedges, as he apparentkly lacks one hedgetrimmer, aside from a few working brain cells.

An allegory for how local barbers treat foreign curly hair.