General practicioner near Taida or Shida

I’m wondering if anybody can give me a good recommendation for a clinic/doctor near Taida or Shida. Would prefer an English speaking Dr. even though I can speak somewhat ok Chinese. Basically just want someone professional and knowledgeable who actually seems to give a shit about their patients. This can be hard enough to find in America so I’m hesitant to just walk into any random place in Taiwan.

Basically I’ve had swollen lypmh nodes in my neck and groin for… probably years and my Dr. at home told me not to worry about it unless there’s a change in condition. Recently I noticed the ones in my groin seem to have gotten bigger and/or more widespread and I’ve been feeling a weird sensation in that area. I don’t really feel sick or have issues otherwise… but I want to get it checked out because it doesn’t seem to be normal. Any suggestions on where to go for this would be appreciated.

[quote=“brooklynexpat”]I’m wondering if anybody can give me a good recommendation for a clinic/doctor near Tai-Da or Shi-Da. Would prefer an English speaking Dr. even though I can speak somewhat ok Chinese. Basically just want someone professional and knowledgeable who actually seems to give a shit about their patients. This can be hard enough to find in America so I’m hesitant to just walk into any random place in Taiwan.

Basically I’ve had swollen lypmh nodes in my neck and groin for… probably years and my Dr. at home told me not to worry about it unless there’s a change in condition. Recently I noticed the ones in my groin seem to have gotten bigger and/or more widespread and I’ve been feeling a weird sensation in that area. I don’t really feel sick or have issues otherwise… but I want to get it checked out because it doesn’t seem to be normal. Any suggestions on where to go for this would be appreciated.[/quote]

I think you should go see an internist (內科) at a hospital like NTU. Maybe this one. ntuh.gov.tw/HMC/about_us/DR_ … Fmed_sheet. He will speak English but don’t expect more than few minutes with any taiwanese doctor. It’s not that they don’t care. They have a lot of patients to take care of.