George Floyd 2021 and trial

George Floyd, a career criminal, is the furthest thing from Rosa Parks.

The NYT this week noted BLM support has dropped dramatically.

The people are not fooled.

1 Like

That may be true, I’m not sure, but he didn’t deserve to die like that. There was no due process, generously it was manslaughter through incompetence.

1 Like

Who you calling people!

Well that and ingesting a fatal amount of toxic illegal drugs.

3 Likes

I’m sorry, but I’ve seen the video. I’ll accept that his health problems and the drugs in his system played a role in his death, but that doesn’t absolve the police of stressing his system as well. I’m not going to debate it back and forth with either of you. They shouldn’t have done what they did, and a man died. If they hadn’t done what they did and he died, we wouldn’t be having this conversation.

Also, wrong thread.

4 Likes

Did you read the autopsy?

1 Like

I just skimmed this, before I responded, and I said I would accept it. Doesn’t change my point.

I think if you scour way back in the original GF threads, you’ll find I said the same thing. But the drugs he ingested which caused his heart to stop would have done the same thing with or without the knee.

Gonna be an interesting trial.

2 Likes

right, he just happened to die of an OD with a cop standing on his neck. what are the odds. must be The NY Post lie and spin machine in full force

Your point is what, he deserved to die?

2 Likes

Autopsy

From the NPR report I shared:

Also, maybe when @Mick gets a minute he can shift this over to the correct thread.

yes, there was an autopsy.

Floyd was murdered. It was on the TV for all to see. there are political reasons some won’t accept this.

Facts never get in your way. You would have found OJ Simpson innocent.

The fact is people like you will always find a lie to cover up for cops even when its right on camera if the victims have a certain trait in common.

George Floyd Truther. not who you wanna be in life.

2 Likes

Wow he did really have a lot of Fentanyl in his system, 11 ng/ML

The recommended serum concentration for analgesia is 1–2 ng/ml and for anaesthesia it is 10–20 ng/ml. Blood concentrations of approximately 7 ng/ml or greater have been associated with fatalities where poly-substance use was involved.

And bad heart disease and covid.

Yep. It’s going to be quite a trial.

6 Likes

FIFY

1 Like

What is needed is a OJ jury
9 blacks
2 other people of color
1 white woman for a facade of fairness

George Floyd is the opposite of Rosa Parks
Plant a different seed, get a different result
The people are not fooled

Exactly. Cops lie for each other after they kill unarmed civilians in broad daylight. Even when on camera. I think you’ve got the jist now.

Looks like the city just wants this to go away fast.

It’s all part of the BLM plan:
More Riots looting arson robbery—> higher settlement