George Floyd 2021 and trial

This is the biggest challenge for the prosecution, and so far the prosecution team has been extremely weak. If I were the DA, I’d be switching in a new prosecutor immediately.

Did you watch the defense lawyer’s cross-examination of the prosecution’s use of force expert witness? If not, you should. He got the witness to agree that there are circumstances where use of force is warranted when the suspect is prone in handcuffs, and even when the suspect is passed out. Circumstances like someone on drugs who has been resisting arrest. This is why the lawyer wants to call him as a defense witness.

No, I am not following that closely, more interesting to me is the news channels have somehow cleared news to allow this to be the news.

I am certainly not looking to shut down a particular point of view, but it seemed to me that once a person is handcuffed, as Bongino explained in his time as a cop, people were not deemed a threat.

I’m scratching my head, but this would seem to be true would it not?

Just watch that cross-examination I mentioned. You may be surprised. I certainly was.

1 Like

Don’t send us internet searching, got a youtube clip?

I was watching it live on TV, so no, I don’t have a clip ready.

Isn’t that a bugger so I am learning. See something, report it and no hard backup get cancelled.

I don’t plan on getting cancelled. :grin:

BS

Oh Internet warrior and now MD @McNulty weighs in with his expert analysis which has a total of two characters.

BS

Thank you @McNulty for your thoughtful contribution.

3 Likes

That settles that. Someone call Minneapolis, stop the trial!

Sorry, excuse me.

Rank bullshit. i didn’t think BS required further explanation when that obvious.

He should def consider a career as a trial lawyer.

Yes, we are moving towards sentences, perhaps I should mention to breath slowly.

1 Like

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | – 8 Apr 21

Breaking News: Unknown Internet genius solves trial, with irrefutable BS retort

3 Likes

Found a video clip on this page. It’s the “Mercil Cross-Examination” one. It’s pretty long though.

Oh, you’d like complete sentences?

What utter bullshit!
That is complete bullshit.
That comment is bullshit.

etc.

@McNulty no one knows by this point what you are talking about, because you don’t properly articulate yourself.

1 Like

OK, then let me summarize:

Dr. Milker said this:

And then I replied with:

“BS”, meaning ‘Bullshit’. Implying I thought the sentence said above by Dr. Milker is bullshit.

Here are the same thoughts in emoji form. :cow2: :poop:

That should clear up any ambiguities if there were any.

1 Like

Yeah, we all got that, why is it bullshit he died of an overdose? Some words might help to explain your position.